Every Breaking Wave Will Be U2's Biggest Global Smash Hit Since Magnificent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EBW definitely sets the bar for commercial success in the year 2015. I'm so proud of U2!!

Like I've said, if we can somehow have a deadly tsunami occur within the next year, this song could be the biggest hit since One.

hundred-points-symbol.png
0686.png

Finally some optimism around here.

Word from my sources is that, inspired by the confidence given to him by Mario Batali, Edge has grown tired of waiting on Bono to wake up from his coma and is conducting the tour without him.

Instead of playing all over the world, U2 (renamed U3 in tribute to their comatose friend) will play 80 straight shows in Madison Square Garden with the Knicks' blessing, as it saves them a great deal of embarrassment. All proceeds will go to the Bono Plz Wake Up Fund.

The Big Gay Headset Mic Tour begins in May.

Last edited:
That guy blamed his poor thread creation on DOWNTIME BETWEEN TOUR LEGS.

Can you imagine what he would come up with now, in this cesspool? It boggles the mind.

Last edited:
not gonna happen..butttttt discuss :hug: ps magnificent is a great song ..but that music video killed the song..just as the acoustic version of breaking wave is gonna kill it.. :(

Word from my sources is that, inspired by the confidence given to him by Mario Batali, Edge has grown tired of waiting on Bono to wake up from his coma and is conducting the tour without him.

Instead of playing all over the world, U2 (renamed U3 in tribute to their comatose friend) will play 80 straight shows in Madison Square Garden with the Knicks' blessing, as it saves them a great deal of embarrassment. All proceeds will go to the Bono Plz Wake Up Fund.

The Big Gay Headset Mic Tour begins in May.

Lololololol

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

not gonna happen..butttttt discuss :hug: ps magnificent is a great song ..but that music video killed the song..just as the acoustic version of breaking wave is gonna kill it.. :(
Magnificent is a turd of a song with maybe the most boring verses U2 have composed in their whole career and a solo from The Edge that screams "I've completely run out of ideas."

I know this is a joke thread but fuck it, I'm hungover.

I took an actual clothes hangar off the rack and put it over my head in your honor, your honor.

The funny thing is.. .. .. ..im at work. People think im nuts. I told them it's.. .. .. ..just a thing.

I took an actual clothes hangar off the rack and put it over my head in your honor, your honor.

The funny thing is.. .. .. ..im at work. People think im nuts. I told them it's.. .. .. ..just a thing.

Tell them it's your "thinking cap".

I thought it would have dropped Monday or Tuesday this week.

I guess they have to wait for Bono to wake up from his coma to sign off on it.

We are getting used of waiting last years. Strange kind of promotion for SOI.... All the news we are getting is new dates for the tour and some Edge singing that was recorded before september 2014.

There is footage enough to produce a video for EBW and why isn't there a full streaming of the new mix on U2.com??? Bono can rest while this could be done?:hmm:

i haven't figured out yet which is the official version of the song. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom