Every Breaking Wave Will Be U2's Biggest Global Smash Hit Since Magnificent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10408186_1040178709332425_1302451044536186699_n.jpg

Video coming this Thursday the 12th.

https://www.facebook.com/1635444136...6343.163544413662530/1040178709332425/?type=1

That would have to be someone's deliberate choice, right?

I can't imagine that's on any iHeartRadio heavy rotation list.

There are deep cuts and then there are the bottom of the bottom cuts.

A remixed cover version of an early 80s song that was a b-side to an uneventful 1997 single is the bottom of the bottom of cuts (for non U2 fans)!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hope the band isn't in it to be honest.

Does anybody hear a slight difference in the guitar? Could be specifically for the teaser, but otherwise we could be getting Every Breaking Wave (Version 7 (or something, I've lost count))

I watched the teaser and while I consider myself to be a very big U2 fan, I have no idea what this is supposed to be!!!

I don't mean that in a bad way, I just don't know if it is a trailer for a movie, a video for the song, if it was created for U2 or if U2 shared their song for the film.

If it's a video, the subject matter doesn't fit what Bono told us the song was about.

While I am interested to know what this is, I'm at a loss.

My interpretation - which may be totally wrong, given the fact that we've only seen a couple of seconds from this "movie" - is that it's a video about a young couple (Bono-Ali-reference?) who's fighting for their love amidst turbulent times. But it could be something totally different :shrug: Anyway, since most of U2's songs and Bono's lyrics are open to all kinds of interpretation, I'm interested to see something that isn't so obvious, and of course something that isn't a performance video. Enough of that.

I hope the band isn't in it to be honest.

Does anybody hear a slight difference in the guitar? Could be specifically for the teaser, but otherwise we could be getting Every Breaking Wave (Version 7 (or something, I've lost count))

Yea, it seems to be louder

I watched the teaser and while I consider myself to be a very big U2 fan, I have no idea what this is supposed to be!!!

I don't mean that in a bad way, I just don't know if it is a trailer for a movie, a video for the song, if it was created for U2 or if U2 shared their song for the film.

If it's a video, the subject matter doesn't fit what Bono told us the song was about.

While I am interested to know what this is, I'm at a loss.

One wasn't a song about buffalos throwing themselves off cliffs, nor was Stuck in a Moment about a football game. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom