Danger Mouse being secretive about U2 production...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would probably be the best part of writing the Interference book.

I mean, who wouldn't want to retrace the steps of jick, oldmanfly, GibsonExplorer and friends?

u2fan10110 or whatever it was selling his copy of WAIE. I love these times. Memories guys, eh? hugs???

u2fan10110 or whatever it was selling his copy of WAIE. I love these times. Memories guys, eh? hugs???

Yeah, can't forget about him although he didn't stay for too long and his impact on the thread wasn't as big as oldmanfly's. Still, great memories.

And then there's the people who seem to complain about everything ...

LOL.

I just read that thread for the first time the other day, as I took/take no interest in WAIE. Sorry, I've seen/heard every single thing on there a hundred times over on Youtube. Nothing new.

I'm one to talk- I've said some pretty nasty things(but they have usually been limited to when my loyalty to my country was questioned by FYM nuts) that I'm not proud of, but Oldmanfly needed an ass whipping for some of the stuff he said. You just don't talk like that to people merely because they disagree with you!

Really, not to anyone, but especially not to people like Cori and GaleonGirl, who regardless of whether I agree with them, are reasonable and classy people with very good posting styles/habits.

^ what was oldmanfly saying?

I was absent those days, then he sent me a PM with a link to MOS from WAIE for, no real reason I suppose. Perhaps he was trying to bribe me for support?

I wish people would just stop even bringing that guy up. It's just so not worth any of our time.

We have much more important things to talk about, like whether or not Danger Mouse is worried about his street cred when it comes to U2.

^dan-smee

Wasn't trying to be a jerk over in that set list party the other night!

Yes, thats not a bad bet regarding him trying to bribe you.

He lost what little sympathy he had with anyone with his sexist, over the top personal attacks for no reason at all.

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ussion-only-no-requests-thread-208284-46.html

That was what he said.

Yeah neither was I. I was a bit pissy because people were giving me the shits at work, so apologies!

"the shits" is slang for ... uh ... well, it's slang for diarrhea. When you say something "gives you the shits" ... there you go.

:wink:

Dictionary.com tells me both are acceptable. :madspit:

But really, that's why we just say "the shits." It's bad enough to have it, no one wants to try and spell it on top of everything.

But really, that's why we just say "the shits." It's bad enough to have it, no one wants to try and spell it on top of everything.

Doesn't saying 'the shits' and being literal spell it out even more plainly! :lol:

I can't imagine going to my boss and saying "I've got the shits, I can't come into work"

I had a teacher who once told me a student brought in a note from her mother that said something like "Tiffany couldn't come to school yesterday because she had the shitz."

(sic)

i worked with an American girl once here in Europe (so we needed UK spelling), doing editing, i would go thru the manuscripts first, my secretary would type in all my corrections, the manuscript would get sent to the American girl to make sure my corrections had been typed in properly, but she would then go thru changing all the "oe", "ae" "ise" "ising" "isation" to US English "e", "e" "-ize" "-izing" "-ization" etc. just for the hell of it, it would go back to my secretary again, then it would get sent back to me for final review and i'd have to change it all back to UK English, send it back to my secretary to repeat/undo the corrections, and we'd go round in circles - we never did get much work done LOL :D

I take full blame for turning this into a discussion on bowel movements and proper use of English.:doh:

In other news:

Dan Smee

Yeah neither was I. I was a bit pissy because people were giving me the shits at work, so apologies!

No worries.

No checkin' o wreckin' yo self necessary.

We good.

I had a teacher who once told me a student brought in a note from her mother that said something like "Tiffany couldn't come to school yesterday because she had the shitz."

(sic)

As a high school teacher I once had a mom send in a note that said her daughter couldn't come to school because it was her "girly time."

Back
Top Bottom