Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, U2 is set to be on the Zane Low show in 10 min:

BBC - Radio 1 - Home

U2 promo overload :drool: I got like 5 tabs open :huh:

Presumably this was taped before... I think they'll do an interview? I can't keep track :lol:

Yeah Zane has already mentioned it's a taped segment; think it's an interview with Bono & The Edge with a few songs being played. I'm guessing / hoping they will describe a few of the songs meanings before playing them.

I'm happy they played Breathe because I think NLOTH or Magnificent would have been the more expected songs to be played

Nop they won't be in part 2....
You need to watch "le grand journal la suite"
The first two parts are some actuality thing with a french politician...

Typlical that the video is up just as they are about to start on Radio 1 - guess the video will have to wait :doh:

Think that they definately aren't in part 2. On the positive side it doesn't seems to show the whole show :hyper:

U2 on French TV show

Full U2 performed 2 songs and did a long interview on french private channel Canal+.
They played GOYB and Breathe. I still have to watch the 1st part that my wife recorded, but Breathe was great. Bono was a bit weak at the beginning but got stronger during the song. At the end, he went down the stage, crossed the audience and climbed on the animator's table. From there he faced Edge during his solo. Very Bonoesque, but funny.

By the way, U2 is set to be on the Zane Low show in 10 min:

BBC - Radio 1 - Home

U2 promo overload :drool: I got like 5 tabs open :huh:

Presumably this was taped before... I think they'll do an interview? I can't keep track :lol:

Bah, wish I could get "listen live" to work. It just keeps claiming to be loading and nothing happens. :sigh:

The interview with Zane Lowe is on now. Bono calls Coldplay great British melodists, but says they have nothing on Irish melodists.:lol:

the bbc broadcast started:) "i will follow" is the first track and zane talk with the guys about their influence and bands like coldplay, killers etc:) it´s great. tune in!

Back
Top Bottom