Brian Williams U2 interview after Inaug. concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks, because I heard that Brian Williams is a HUUUUUUUUGE 'Battlestar Galactica' fan. :tsk:

:no: AB, hands down.
TRUE THAT

Brian%20Williams%20from%20spotteddogs.jpg

I googled, "Brian Williams", and thats what I got

I enjoy watching Brian Williams interact with Bono. He must be the official NBC Bono Wrangler. He usually asks about music, which is something that most interviewers fail to bring up when they are just talking to Bono and not to the whole band.

Brian Williams is such an establishment prick. Arrogant pro-Israeli, nationalist jerk who only follows trends. He probably supported the Iraq war because it was cool to do so. Handsome guy, nice dresser, Interpol fan; other than that, he's crap. I'd spit in his face.

Anyway, Bono and The Edge came off well, but it would have been cool if they spat at him.

how does it feel to know that every time you make a post somebody is going to make a pun about battlestar galactica?

personally i feel great about it.

Brian Williams is such an establishment prick. Arrogant pro-Israeli, nationalist jerk who only follows trends. He probably supported the Iraq war because it was cool to do so. Handsome guy, nice dresser, Interpol fan; other than that, he's crap. I'd spit in his face.

Anyway, Bono and The Edge came off well, but it would have been cool if they spat at him.

I don't care much for Brian Williams, but I don't believe that much of what you are accusing him for has to do with only HIS personal beliefs but the agenda of the news show that he's on and the people who pull his broadcasting strings...IOW, NBC.

I think your problem could be easily directed at NBC. They seem to have that agenda that you are finding fault with.

I can't say that I completely disagree with you either.

Not only are you completely wrong, but you're also discussing politics in a thread where it was specifically requested that we don't speak about politics.

spitting at news anchors is a really great way of convincing people of the righteousness of your cause. :up:

i also love the idea of casting speculation upon him -- "probably supported the Iraq war" -- withe underlying assumption that he's incapable of doing his job -- being a journalist -- because he's white, male, American, and works for NBC.

not that there's any racism there, or anything.

heck, if you're not actively supporting Hamas, then we should all be spitting at your face! for the only issue that matters is "justice" for the Palestinians!

This thread is not the place for this kind of post, not to mention its pretty rude if you ask me.

There are other inauguration threads around here that we can use to discuss U2. I think this one was done a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom