Bono responsible for leaked songs / Interference made the news - ALL DISCUSSION HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know that this is a ridiculous point to raise and has been played out to death here from when i started lurking 7/8 years ago, but it always makes me wonder if any of the band have actually been on here recently and read the thread with the leak comments? I can only speak for myself but if i were in the band i would just have to... :hmm:

i know that this is a ridiculous point to raise and has been played out to death here from when i started lurking 7/8 years ago, but it always makes me wonder if any of the band have actually been on here recently and read the thread with the leak comments? I can only speak for myself but if i were in the band i would just have to... :hmm:

I am sure there are people associated with the band that read these forums, not just interference but all U2 forums. I think U2 really cares about their fan base and what's being talked about.

what clips did TMZ play??

I cant remember which now as I haven't listened to the clips to death but I'm pretty sure they said '3 leaked clips' so they're a little behind :wink:

WOW... :laugh:

one guy says, "Am I deaf because I can't hear anything...good job TMZ, putting up an audio file that doesnt work"

Bono at Madonna's concert yesterday in Nice :

my.php

full screen pic

note that he has 2 cigars in his pocket....bad guy B! :angry::D

BD/ES video long hair ftw...makes him look young and works far better than the over long Elevation/Vertigo tour or the "I'm a patient" uber short Pop and current hair.
This way it looks like something's nibbling on his head.

This way it looks like something's nibbling on his head.

I'd nibble on his head any day. :drool:

:wink:

I like the haircut, it makes him look kind of boy-ish, definitely younger.
I'm just a little surprised he cut it that short again after he had it longer on top for many months now.

But back to the discussion of the beach clips now, not Bono's hair.

Bono looked coolest on ZooTV and the Elevation tour, but I think his hair maybe doesn't grow like it used to! I'm slightly disappointed he's cut it, but I'm very disappointed with the cigars :mad:. Bono I don't care that much if you don't have long sweat-filled hair on stage, but I do want your voice on top form for the next tour, so please don't ruin it!

Bono looked coolest on ZooTV and the Elevation tour, but I think his hair maybe doesn't grow like it used to! I'm slightly disappointed he's cut it, but I'm very disappointed with the cigars :mad:. Bono I don't care that much if you don't have long sweat-filled hair on stage, but I do want your voice on top form for the next tour, so please don't ruin it!

People may lose their hair, but they don't exactly lose the ability to grow the hair they have... I think right now he just likes it that way.

You don't know if the cigars are his, they may have been a gift, they may be a gift he's giving to someone else... We haven't really seen Bono smoke big cigars like this on a regular basis, so I would be a little cautious to throw judgement.

I hope he keeps his hair like this throughout the whole album-tour campaign.

The long hair worked in the eighties and the slicked back look for ZOO TV was great too, but it seemed to have a life of its own on Vertigo.

Madonna is a piece of trash. Isn't she supposed to be a trend-setter? So why did she call on Justin Timberlake and that pudgy doughboy Timbaland to produce her new single which sounds exactly like every other generic hip pop song on the radio? Disgusting. She's all used up.

Back
Top Bottom