Bono interview in Australian Press - Danger Mouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is on his twitter but who is this chump??? i don't believe it until someone known to have connections to U2 or U2 themselves confirm it.
Well, according to his Twitter bio, he lives in Chicago and works in "Interactive Marketing Strategy, E-Business Operations, and Mobile Channel Development."

Obviously an insider. :hmm:

Maybe they're talking in fiscal quarters, and if their first quarter started with October, then late Q1 = end of December. PERFECT.

:wink:

Guy Incognito can confirm the presence of Moon Mercy on Solar.

That is, Paul McGuinness sent it to the sun ages ago. And then ate it.

Eduardo Carlos is saying single to radio in December (not release) and album before end Q1. Single to radio December would likely mean single release in January (end of?), which leaves not too long a gap to an album mid to late March.

Eduardo Carlos is saying single to radio in December (not release) and album before end Q1. Single to radio December would likely mean single release in January (end of?), which leaves not too long a gap to an album mid to late March.

We have to pray....Sisters & Brothers.....we're waiting 4 the MIRACLE!!

Vegas--14808.jpg

This is all assuming a traditional schedule is followed. Why can't they release the single to radio and iTunes on the same day?

who the hell is Eduardo Carlos????????????
Only the second human incarnation of God Himself. Tremble before his awesome powers of Interactive Marketing Strategy, E-Business Operations, and Mobile Channel Development!
Some random dude on the Internet. :lol:

This is all assuming a traditional schedule is followed. Why can't they release the single to radio and iTunes on the same day?

I think they had to do this with GOYB because it was leaked before the first radio play.....so you are right, they may not follow the traditional schedule with the next single.

So what's the latest thinking?

WAIE as a limited vinyl followed by a 4 track maxi single/EP hitting iTunes for Christmas with Mercy (studio), Mercy (live), Crazy (live), MOS (live)? Then album in Feb/March.

Before playing a Broken Bells ( :) ) song today, a DJ on KGSR here in Austin mentioned that Danger Mouse is working on a new U2 album. It made me smile.

if it helps any, alan cross from 102.1 The Edge radio in Toronto also mentioned a bit on the Danger Mouse <> U2 work. That it could only be a good thing. Secondly mentioned the bit on the club album and that it could only be a bad thing, but would be surprised if something actually comes of it. I can only assume he doesn't have any inside knowledge.

Any chance they will go for a double a-side in Dec given that Mercy will be out in the public arena for a few weeks before?

01. Mercy
02. EBW
03. Mercy (Fish Out of Water Remix)

Back
Top Bottom