Blackberry to release Mobile U2 album Sept. 12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surely this is the last thing the world needs.

I realized after I made that post that that was not the most positive thing I could've said about the app :lmao:. Honestly, it's really a nice program, and it REALLY could prove to be an interesting way to purchase albums in the future. Every track is on here with what sums up to be pretty much portable WMP ambiance, there are videos, interviews, pictures, etc. It's really an interesting idea.

I think I could code up a much better iPhone app in about a day.

Not that I've had experience with the iPhone, but, for one thing, we haven't seen all of what it can do yet, especially since some of what it does works during shows and there hasn't been one yet.

The other thing to note is that this works on most of the last few versions of the blackberry, and, I know my Curve is nothing compared to the iPhone, so that's probably not the greatest thing ever, but the way it moves is one of the sleekest apps I've seen on the blackberry.

I realized after I made that post that that was not the most positive thing I could've said about the app :lmao:. Honestly, it's really a nice program, and it REALLY could prove to be an interesting way to purchase albums in the future. Every track is on here with what sums up to be pretty much portable WMP ambiance, there are videos, interviews, pictures, etc. It's really an interesting idea.

You forget that humanity is lazy, and we won't have much of an inclination to move in a direction with our technology that requires more thought and creative consideration, unless we are Eno-types. :wink:

You forget that humanity is lazy, and we won't have much of an inclination to move in a direction with our technology that requires more thought and creative consideration, unless we are Eno-types. :wink:

Probably not :lol:. Not something I'd be interesting in purchasing for every album anyways. My favorite thing about the app in the first place is that I can import my already purchased NLOTH tracks into it.

Back
Top Bottom