Bit of Fun while we wait for news about the new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1) Miracle Drug
2) Vertigo
3) Love and Peace or Else.

Oh wait. We're talking No Line.

I did that on purpose. :D

1. Tripoli
2. Unknown Caller (Was it RS that said it would fit well on ATYCLB? I have a feeling it won't live up to the hype...)
3. Magnificent

1) Boots (I hope)
2) Stand Up Bullshit
3) MoS... I'm predicting with an extra Shine Like Stars/Hear Us Coming verse.

Ok we have 12 track titles and descriptions now i know we can't judge the song on descriptions but lets all guess the following:-

1. Which song will be surprisingly better than you thought it would?
2. Which song dissapointed you after the build up?
3. Which song will be the best live song?

My answers
1. Tripoli
2. Breathe
3. Stand Up

1. Crazy Tonight
2. Tripoli
3. No Line On The Horizon

1. Crazy Tonight
2. Breathe
3. Stand Up

I think MoS will never be played live. SInce it was recorded in one take they probably think that playing it live would ruin it.

1. Crazy Tonight (hopefully)
2. Moment of Surrender (gonna be hard to live up to the hype, but hope I'm wrong)
3. Magnificent (could it be this tour's CoBL?)

The writing off of Get On Your Boots at this point is ridiculous. You'll all be wanking over it on the 19th. Bet that.

Yes, but it will be a short-term love (or more appropriately, lust) affair where you ____ the person because its a warm, hot body. But the person has little depth and you discard them for a more fulfilling relationship about 43 days later.

My feeling is that this song will be a great album track. But by trotting it out as the first single, a super-fast song with "sexy boots" in the chorus, I think U2 may be over-doing it a tad this time. Instead of the song being a cool, sexy rocker that slinks its way onto the album, it now has to be the New Face of U2. I can't shake the feeling that this song is primarily a calculation on their part, so finely tuned to impress radio and youth that it may backfire the way Vertigo almost could have. Vertigo walked the line and stayed just on this side of it, making it a great track. I hope GYBO has the same fate.

okay so tell me again what the hell we're discussing in this thread?

more speculation......oh...okay.....

:wink:

Let me submit "Crazy Tonight" as the song that intrigues/worries me the most.

1. Crazy Tonight.
2.Get on Your Boots. If this first single does disappoint me, it wont be a total loss.
3.Breathe.

Back
Top Bottom