Berlin 2 cancelled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently they stopped in the middle of Beautiful Day, but I’ll have to see videos.

I’ve been incredibly lucky to attend 2 shows where Bono’s voice was in fine shape. Hope it’s not worse than “voice problems caused by smoke”.

I dont belive they would cancel a show because of some smoke. They had worse before and continued.

They cancelled the show because of Bono’s voice going, the smoke may have caused it to go, but who knows, hopefully it’s just a temporary problem for Bono

Hope he gets better soon. If all is well, I'm expecting another Berlin show to get added sometime during this leg. Hopefully worst case is the leg getting moved to the winter / spring 2019

Is bono ok?

Yes, he seems to be. Thankfully.
https://www.u2.com/news/title/back-on-song-back-to-berlin
large.jpg

"I've seen a great doctor and with his care I’ll be back to full voice for the rest of the tour. So happy and relieved that anything serious has been ruled out. My relief is tempered by the knowledge that the Berlin audience were so inconvenienced. There was an amazing atmosphere in the house, it was going to be one of those unforgettable nights but not for this reason… We can’t wait to get back there on November 13th." - Bono

So the Berlin 2 show is rescheduled for Tuesday November 13th, so right after the Dublin shows (Dublin 4 is on Saturday November 10th).

Back
Top Bottom