beebs to play breathe? U2 perform on the Jonathon Ross.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This 'boys choir' signing U2 songs when guests come in are hilarious :lol:

Am afraid I can't help with a non-UK link, but I guess it will pop up online at some point?

U2 should be on quite soon--after Clive Owen

I can't find anything online. No idea how to use the WorldTV site :der:

Ya that site doesn't have a search function that I could see. There's nothing on justintv either. I think we may be hooped on this one and have to wait. I think the show just ended too.

fair enough :up:

BBC - Press Office - Sir David Attenborough joins Jonathan Ross on BBC One

446u2.jpg

Bono also joins Jonathan and reveals the meaning behind the title of U2's latest single, Get On Your Boots – it's East African slang for "use a condom" – "In all sincerity, I haven't even told the band that before."

And actor Clive Owen admits he never wanted to be Bond: "Complete media speculation... I'm happy doing what I'm doing."

Jonathan is also joined by Emily Blunt and rock icons U2 perform Breathe and Get On Your Boots live in the studio.

A Hotsauce TV production for BBC One.

Sorry if that info has been posted before. I've not had time to surf the forum the last few days. It's tough trying to keep up!!!

Breathe sounded better during the french tv show I reckon
think Bono was getting a bit worked up again about a perceived lack of crowd participation
which rarely leads to a good performance from him

Ok I feel this is a one woman thread :lol:

Boots was pretty good, and Breathe was cool too although I would say a bit weaker than Canal +. Bono went into the crowd and ended up lying on some members of the public:cute:

The sound was a bit too guitar and voice heavy, but that's just how TV shows are.

Bono is just so involved... he is sounding a bit nervous on these performances, and therefore not quite at the top of his game I think, but I just love the fact that he still cares so much about the songs he sings :hug:

Ok now extended Culture Show has started already :huh: I really can't keep up!

No interview really, Ross came to talk to them for 2 sec. between the songs, and Edge offered him a vinyl of NLOTH, but that was about it.

But in typical JR show fashion, you could see them in the green room throughout the show, and there was a funny moment when Ross was doing a little quiz with all answers related to U2, and Edge was answering all the questions like a little geek.

No interview really, Ross came to talk to them for 2 sec. between the songs, and Edge offered him a vinyl of NLOTH, but that was about it.

But in typical JR show fashion, you could see them in the green room throughout the show, and there was a funny moment when Ross was doing a little quiz with all answers related to U2, and Edge was answering all the questions like a little geek.

:lol::up:

Back
Top Bottom