Artificial Horizon - a hint at what's to come

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been hoping to get a notice it's been shipped. Nothing yet. My friend did receive an email a few days ago though that there was an error on her credit card, so once she resubmitted the info she got an email that hers is now on back order. She placed her original order early when we first were notified I think. Hopefully it means they are at least getting ready to ship :shrug:

I've been hoping to get a notice it's been shipped. Nothing yet. My friend did receive an email a few days ago though that there was an error on her credit card, so once she resubmitted the info she got an email that hers is now on back order. She placed her original order early when we first were notified I think. Hopefully it means they are at least getting ready to ship :shrug:

I'd PM Bigwave, comet. He answered me in 24 hours and got personally involved into discovering what had happened. Hope you get it soon.

I'd PM Bigwave, comet. He answered me in 24 hours and got personally involved into discovering what had happened. Hope you get it soon.

OH thanks, but I was answering David about the vinyl version. I did receive my cd copy. I think only one person has posted here so far that they received their vinyl. Do you mean I should be worried if I haven't received that yet? :ohmy:

OH thanks, but I was answering David about the vinyl version. I did receive my cd copy. I think only one person has posted here so far that they received their vinyl. Do you mean I should be worried if I haven't received that yet? :ohmy:

Oh, no, sorry I didn't read the previous posts, I was talking about the CD, anyway if you feel it's getting too much time, ask him, he's always a really nice guy.

I still haven't received my vinyl copy of this set. :(
Neither have I, and it's been about a month since it was scheduled to ship. I wonder what's up? :hmm:
EDIT: Though, if I recall correctly, didn't the CD version ship really late as well?

the set shipped may 14 right? I'm sure it'll takes 6-8 weeks to arrive.. no reason to worry, yet

Back
Top Bottom