Any growers/fading songs on CD vs MP3 NLOTH ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Fading: Boots.

Growers: almost everything. Crazy tonight in particular and that middle 3 song stretch.

Also, Adam :up:

No, no - it's just getting "overplayed" by now, what with all the performances so far. It's not as fresh as the rest of the album.

Magnificent really benefited.

:yes: I didn't expect to like this song even more than I did (in mp3 quality), but when this "flood" of sounds came from the CD it's even more :drool::drool:

I think all "Eno/Lanois" songs sound much better, especially NLOTH, Magnificent and FEZ-Being Born (the louder ones)
Stand Up Comedy is also much better...

I need to get a vinyl player. I'm sure the vinyl version will be better. Just listening to a non-"brickwalled" version of Vertigo from a rip of the 18 singles set is :drool:.

Fading: Boots.

Growers: almost everything. Crazy tonight in particular and that middle 3 song stretch.

Also, Adam :up:

Growers: I can't tell, because I haven't been listening to any of the tracks right now. Waiting for the proper album I'll get by sunday.
PS
Your avatar is magnificent.

Just to check---- What quality mp3s were you guys listening to? There was a 320kbps set out there.....is the cd even better than that? I didn't think there was much of a noticeable difference once you got to 256 or so.

Just to check---- What quality mp3s were you guys listening to? There was a 320kbps set out there.....is the cd even better than that? I didn't think there was much of a noticeable difference once you got to 256 or so.

There actually was a huge difference between the 256 and the 320....

Back
Top Bottom