Another case of over anxious/or just plain stupid retailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you pick one up? :love:

I personally found them for sale in Wal-Mart in Edmonton today. Brought one to the cashier in Electronics - he told me he couldn't sell it to me. I made a firm argument, but he took it and asked where I found them. After I told him, I went to the front of the store to meet my sister - asked her to go grab one for me and bring it to a.) a stupid teenager at the front end of the store or b.) a self-check till, but no dice. Somebody took the CDs down immediately. :sigh:

So close yet so far away. It was an interesting adventure at least, and now I know I need to be sneakier in general.

I personally found them for sale in Wal-Mart in Edmonton today. Brought one to the cashier in Electronics - he told me he couldn't sell it to me. I made a firm argument, but he took it and asked where I found them. After I told him, I went to the front of the store to meet my sister - asked her to go grab one for me and bring it to a.) a stupid teenager at the front end of the store or b.) a self-check till, but no dice. Somebody took the CDs down immediately. :sigh:

So close yet so far away. It was an interesting adventure at least, and now I know I need to be sneakier in general.

Or you could just come down to my 7-11 and get NLOTH and a carton of milk from a brain dead cashier with very little hoopla !

You should have brought it to some unwitting person at the front.

green light 7-11 you stop in for a pack of cigarettes and NLOTH!!!

I have a 711 right up the street! Gunna check it out b4 I go to school, which will be cancelled because of the snow armageddon heading our way

I'll just live with my leak and wait for my pre-ordered deluxe edition, I think.

Back
Top Bottom