Amazon.com reviews...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miley Cyrus >>>>>>>>>>> Jonas Brothers

I hate that I know that but Jonas Brothers are the worst thing in music now and worse they wrote a tribute song to U2 (Kings of Leon and Muse)

:| You're joking right?

*grabs pitchfork and torch* Let's burn these mofo's down.

Though the talk of U2 being so-called 'sell outs' never seems to cease, i've heard people say that they're becoming the Rolling Stones. I personally find that laughable.

Have to agree with you, the Stones have being living on their rep for the past 20-30 years, at least U2 are still releasing relevant music. I have heard so many people saying U2 are finished on the strength of some poor reviews of NLOTH, that is laughable.

Have to agree with you, the Stones have being living on their rep for the past 20-30 years, at least U2 are still releasing relevant music. I have heard so many people saying U2 are finished on the strength of some poor reviews of NLOTH, that is laughable.

Indeed it is, I also hear anti-U2ists screaming that NLOTH is a 'sellout' when in fact they probably haven't even bothered to listen to it, you can just tell. (I kinda liken it to the 'Boy who cried Wolf')

You tell me, does Unknown Caller, No Line On The Horizon, Fez - Being Born among others scream out as sellout to any of you? I think not. You don't even have to be a U2 fan to understand that.

So I say, kick those sick bastards in the head. :rockon:

Not literally though, I would rather not promote violence. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom