Alternate Fez clip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeef690

Acrobat
I don't know how to extract the video, but all U2.com members should check this out.

http://www.u2.com/soundandvision/index/videos/setId/17/type/video/#

In the "No Line: Fold out Poster" clip, towards the middle there is some music in the background sounds like an alternate version of Fez that includes lots of chanting (including Hush now, cease to speak...) and leads into NLOTH. Maybe that was the original beginning of the album? If it was, they were idiots to have changed it. It sounds amazing.

But it sounds exactly like the Fez music. Listen again. They may have been the same song at some point.

Ah, that would explain it...

Some were able to post the member only videos during the lead up to the album, can anyone do that with this one?

It sounds interesting.

Wow Interesting. It's definitely a lot different from anything I have heard yet. It's not even at all like the chanting in the video of Bono, Edge, Eno and Lanois. I like this.

(Sorry I don't know how to download videos off of u2.com, wish I could!)

Please if someone could make mp3 of this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or even give us direct link to download video....

:hyper:

I tried to download it, I used to be able to do it but u2.com has now protected their videos so I can't anymore. If no one else has done it by later today I have another idea and I might be able to get it later. (I'm pretty sure I can)

I tried to download it, I used to be able to do it but u2.com has now protected their videos so I can't anymore. If no one else has done it by later today I have another idea and I might be able to get it later. (I'm pretty sure I can)

Please do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFJ;skafjdsa;fjkd;sakfd;safsd;fjkd;afkf O_O

Why is this sooo cool? Its like a full fez song intro and i love the little itunes "ding" before the Horizon song kicks in!

I wish it was how it would open, but the fez track has lyrics in it and everything... i doubt they would add them to the tour but i don't know...

bonocomet's youtube isn't working either

"an error occurred please try again later"

ETA
unless, it's just my flash player or something.

you tube does that all the time lately. Just refresh your page, it should work, I can see it.

Ok, I listened to it now and my first impression was that it sounded like they may have played with other songs splicing them into Fez, like the "let me in the sound" part. The music doesn't sound different just the vocal track they chose to bring into it...

:shrug:

Ok, I listened to it now and my first impression was that it sounded like they may have played with other songs splicing them into Fez, like the "let me in the sound" part. The music doesn't sound different just the vocal track they chose to bring into it...

:up: spot on. they had two versions with vocals in Fez, one from UC and one from GOYB, they chose GOYB for the final version.

Yeah I know you are right about that, it's probably all they were doing, but it is just interesting to get to hear them experimenting like that, at least to me it is. But I'm glad they went with Let me in the sound. It's perfect there.

You're welcome ar195 and U2DMfan. And thanks Jeef690, I always forget to even go to u2.com at all so I miss this stuff for a while.

Back
Top Bottom