Album Date November 18th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nov. 18 release date?

On atu2, it says that a reliable source said the release date would be november 18th for North America. Whether this is true or not is up for discussion but all I know is things are starting to get really exciting with the photo shoots and all :hyper:

oh yea sorry if this news was already said, I didn't see it anywhere on this site yet.

Why do we have two threads for this? Which one should we keep?

Anyway exciting news, hope that us guys in Australia don't need to wait any longer. :applaud::up:

This looks like it's going to be a good fall- new U2, and new Snow Patrol (a good possibility as per their message board):)

:corn::rockon:indeed, can't stop thinking about it, hope the songs will be crackers :drool:

cool! about 4 months then. we should hear the new single in about 2 months.

Yeah....the one without the beach noise.
The one with the beach noise someone "leaked" I'd say we'll be hearing in about two weeks or so.....

The question is now, when will U2 reveal a 30-second or so peek at one of the songs?:hmm:

And it might be out even earlier in Oz. :D

Not might, will. Under normal circumstances, albums are released on Mondays in Australia (which would be 17/11) and Tuesdays in the US (which would be 18/11).

If it were to be released on the 18th that'd be great, cos it will have been exactly two years since I saw them live! :)

and new Snow Patrol (a good possibility as per their message board):)

Maybe, just maybe, that will stop the bloody radio playing Open Your Eyes and Chasing Cars. :pray:

Maybe.

:hmm: I was thinking this was more of an official announcement...I guess not.

Yeah, U2 are going to make their official announcement through atu2.com rather than their official website. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom