album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No. U2 would never do an entire album with anyone. The single was simply to help support Edge's Music Rising Charity for New Orleans. I personally love it, and I love Green Day too (not on a U2 level, but they're great!) but there's no way U2 would ever do that.:wink:

Duets

After U218, I think U2 will definitely release a "Best of Duets" album in November of some future year. It's too easy, and it could include bonus tracks of U2 "covering" other artist songs as well. It will sell a few million, and with the "work" that will go into it, that's like printing money. Songs to be included:

The Wanderer with Johnny
One with REM
One with Mary J Blige
Still haven't found with Bruce
Still haven't found with Harlem Gospel Choir
Saints with Green Day
When the Star's go Blue - Bono w/Coors
In a Lifetime - Bono with Clannad
Don't give up - Bono with Alicia Keys

Plus all the covers, as well as these duets still to come:

Bullet the Blue Sky with Run DMC (Walk this way in background)
Streets with Justin Timberlake
Vertigo with Green Day
I will Follow with Black eyed peas
Happiness is a warm gun with Eminem
Exit with Fity Cent

...and many more to come...heard it here first!

Re: Duets

beLIEve said:
After U218, I think U2 will definitely release a "Best of Duets" album in November of some future year. It's too easy, and it could include bonus tracks of U2 "covering" other artist songs as well. It will sell a few million, and with the "work" that will go into it, that's like printing money. Songs to be included:

The Wanderer with Johnny
One with REM
One with Mary J Blige
Still haven't found with Bruce
Still haven't found with Harlem Gospel Choir
Saints with Green Day
When the Star's go Blue - Bono w/Coors
In a Lifetime - Bono with Clannad
Don't give up - Bono with Alicia Keys

Plus all the covers, as well as these duets still to come:

Bullet the Blue Sky with Run DMC (Walk this way in background)
Streets with Justin Timberlake
Vertigo with Green Day
I will Follow with Black eyed peas
Happiness is a warm gun with Eminem
Exit with Fity Cent

...and many more to come...heard it here first!

Damn, where are Helter Skelter with Paul McCartney, All Along The Watchover with Bob Dylan, I Shall Be Released with Sting and Lou Reed, Paint It black with The Rolling Stones, Fortunate Son with John Fogerty, etc? ;)

Re: Re: Duets

ponkine said:

Damn, where are Helter Skelter with Paul McCartney, All Along The Watchover with Bob Dylan, I Shall Be Released with Sting and Lou Reed, Paint It black with The Rolling Stones, Fortunate Son with John Fogerty, etc? ;)

Plus many more...it will be a double album with a bonus disc of covers for the low, low price of $39.99, plus a bonus DVD featuring the "Best Of" Slane, Zoo TV, Boston, Chicago, Milan, and...Springfield, with a double deluxe version including the entire Simpsons concert AND episode.

Best of SNL also coming after they complete 3 more appearances per the contract...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom