4th Single from NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Remixing MOS.

Are you kidding me? :doh:

That being said, I fully endorse the releasing of MOS as a single.

it doesn't really sound too different from the album version. glad they didn't destroy the song with something fast and annoying.

I'm not sure I can give U2 any more of my money after knowing that they approved that.

I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't a Moment of Surrender remix. The rhythm of it is pretty cool.

But it's Moment of Surrender. How can you do that to Moment of Surrender?

But hey, MOS is being released as a single!

:hi5:

hopefully. even if it tanks, I hope it gets a release. the song deserves a release and if people don't like it, like i said, their loss. time will tell if i end up holding it in the pantheon of U2 songs but as of now i'd have to say yes.

i guess if you are high on crystal meth, crank, or just blown out of your mind that would sound pretty good.

If it matters...I can confirm that this does indeed still sound like utter shit when high or blown out of your mind. There is no way this is a legit remix.

:shifty:

:wink:

eta: the start is ok, as far as dance music goes...as soon as he tried to bring Bono in, however, the thing goes completely off the rails. 4:05-4:42 or so contains some of the most stereotypically annoying grating crap in techno. If I hear that in one more song I'm gonna scream. Then from 5:03 onward or so, it's a half decent mix I mean at least he got the voice on the beat finally, somewhat. What an utter piece of crap overall tho! :down: :down:

some songs just aren't meant to be remixed. i think this is a perfect example.

I disagree. I think MOS could totally be redone in a vocal, garage, chicago or possibly even progressive house style. The vocals drip soul and that usually fares well for the good house remixes. I hope this mistake of a mix doesn't dissuade other DJs from trying something better.

I disagree. I think MOS could totally be redone in a vocal, garage, chicago or possibly even progressive house style. The vocal drips soul and that usually fares well for the good house remixes. I hope this mistake of a mix doesn't dissuade other DJs from trying something better.

shut up slut.

HAhaha. Well I gotta say the intro is pretty cool (in that it doesn't at all sound like MOS being destroyed), but the vocals are atrocious, someone report abuse on YouTube and get that taken down!

Back
Top Bottom