30 sec. GOYB preview now on itunes / GOYB Now Available on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here it is:
goyb.jpg

Cool catch.

I'm liking this simple-color-geometry theme they've started.

from what weve heard so far............the production if far removed from htdaab

3 more hours guys, that's it.. patience!!

But it's right there in my cart, waiting for Steve Jobs to press the magic button that will finally let me buy it :scream:

I haven't listened to the preview, or any of the leaked clips, or even to the beach clips. I'm going into this with absolutely no idea of what to expect.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this sounds anything close to Achtung Baby...the more I listen to the youtube link, it reminds me of Madonna's "Music", with all the blips and bleeps.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think this sounds anything close to Achtung Baby...the more I listen to the youtube link, it reminds me of Madonna's "Music", with all the blips and bleeps.

Then you and I, sir, are having VERY different experiences!!!!!!!

If Fast Cars were on Achtung. It might have sounded a little like this!

Until the chorus..... that's got all the heart of Original of the Species through the production values of Discotheque!!!

Steve Jobs is on hiatus or something isnt he? He has some medical condition or something.

True. But I still think they'd take the magic "release the U2" button to his bedside.

On a more serious note, the fact that it's showing up in searches seems like a sure sign that we'll be able to buy it tomorrow and not have to deal with crappy radio rips for a few weeks :up:

Then you and I, sir, are having VERY different experiences!!!!!!!

If Fast Cars were on Achtung. It might have sounded a little like this!

Until the chorus..... that's got all the heart of Original of the Species through the production values of Discotheque!!!

agreed........the production doesnt hit you over the head

Back
Top Bottom