30 sec. GOYB preview now on itunes / GOYB Now Available on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait to hear the chorus.

But I must...it's only another 3.5 hours.

God Universal must have a tight leash. No one in the entire world has played it and there is just 3 hours to go!

P.s. RDJ in your avatar cracks me up every time I see it. "you went full retard man. You never go full retard" :lol:

Having not heard the beach clips, the chorus (I guess that's it) is totally not what I was expecting based on the rest of the song I have heard, it's so different and just as good. Just when I thought I could curb my U2 addiction, they keep pulling me back in! :grumpy:

I wish I could quit you(2)!

I'm still not sold on this song at all but the iTunes is so much better than the one earlier today. I do hear the Alice in Chains harmonies that one poster was talking about earlier.

we have heard most of it........except for edge's solo/breakdown in the middle

Okay... I'm going to bed now. Assuming my body doesn't wake me up in a few hours (likely), I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow morning, I daresay. Unless iTunes' server crashes (also likely).

its basically beach clip 3 without the subtle nuances from eno and others. a little slower with the added get on your boots.....cant wait to blast the whole song

"Thank you for accepting the new iTunes Store terms of service. Please try your purchase again."

:angry:

I'm still not sold on this song at all but the iTunes is so much better than the one earlier today. I do hear the Alice in Chains harmonies that one poster was talking about earlier.

Thanks! Now I'm really excited since I think that will go amazingly with the rest of what we've heard. Must. Hold. Out.

before i drift off it is crazy that each 20 or 30 second clip sounds nothing like the same song

Could someone be able to rip this 30sec snippet and post it in a non-apple friendly format?

Back
Top Bottom