30 sec. GOYB preview now on itunes / GOYB Now Available on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, I caved and listened to the preview. I'm naughty. I was trying to keep myself mostly pure.

I just added it to my cart. it wont let me buy it yet ,though. it says item is no longer available. lets see what it does after midnite.

can just see bono and edge trading voices in the chorus during a live show:hyper:

It's worth the wait. It's gonna be, if nothing else, something new and worth listening to with headphones at full blast.

If this is the song in the middle of the album...
:drool:

Yeah, I'm using the US store and found it by searching "Get on your boots." Then scroll through the list of results...it's about halfway down.

I wonder what extras we'll have in the bonus version of the CD? I remember Coldplay had about 6 or 7 songs that didn't make Viva La Vida but they ended up having bonus tracks and then an EP shortly after. I wonder if Itunes is really letting us hear all the U2 songs that we wouldn't have heard otherwise...

Just got up for the day and am seeing this. Waiting now for the full song and trying to hold out. So, for those who have listened, does that chorus still have the Alice In Chains flavour or did that happen only due to the muffled sound of the beach clip?

So actually by now a lot of us have essentially listened to a third of the song....out of order of course.

Back
Top Bottom