Your favorite pics of the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1-9.jpg

cd7e96a3.jpg

8d86.jpg

b127E1.jpg

Bonothefly.jpg

bono108_1.jpg

I know the request is for pics from the last 3-5 years...but I can not discuss favorite band pictures and NOT include some JT Adam. That man is the reason I love U2. He is the reason I first noticed them, he is the reason I follow them, he is the reason I love them. I owe my entire fandom of this band to him and that era. I always say he stole my heart when I was only about 4 years old, and never gave it back. :reject:

And now I present, Mr. Adam Clayton. :drool:
123.jpg

My all-time favorite.:love:

band0174.jpg

I love them all in this shot. :D

16.jpg

:faint:

And now, a few highlights from the present.

Adam_CNN.jpg

I love that man's hands...

Sparky_sparkles.jpg

ADAM.jpg

:combust: :faint: - One of my favorites from the 360 Tour.

And of course, no picspam is complete without the Holy Light that is Adam's, um...yeah. Many many thanks to she_said_boom for taking it...and to the lighting crew for making that possible in the first place. :lol:
Adam1_she_said_boom.jpg

Thank you SOOO much everyone!! :hug:
It's hard for me to get on here during the weekend - two teenage boys & one working computer:huh: - and that's why I haven't had a chance to really get back here as much as I wanted to, but I really appreciate all the wonderful pics!!

I know exactly what you mean, ClaytonsKitten! It was JT Edge for me, but Adam has always been right there next to him at the top. Adam, even more so than Bono or Edge, is the one that I admire & respect the most. (He was my inspiration when I quit smoking.) The way he has overcome all his previous demons and found peace being who he is just inspires me in a way Bono, for all his wonderful work, never has. There are very few people in the world that I want to be like, but Adam Clayton is one of them.

And now, a few highlights from the present.

Adam_CNN.jpg

I love that man's hands...

Sparky_sparkles.jpg

ADAM.jpg

:combust: :faint: - One of my favorites from the 360 Tour.

And of course, no picspam is complete without the Holy Light that is Adam's, um...yeah. Many many thanks to she_said_boom for taking it...and to the lighting crew for making that possible in the first place. :lol:
Adam1_she_said_boom.jpg

If I can find it, I've got a *gorgeous* picture of Adam's hands!

"Holy Light ..." :lol::lol:

First of all, paint_the_cat, your username is the best... I LOL'd so hard!

I still think I should have signed up under barred_owl

LOL.

Anyway, here we go.... my favourite Edge pics for you :)

734749445_6Vm4r-XL.jpg

726904668_E7dGL-L.jpg

726895502_ZuSC4-XL.jpg

722292534_2pbHd-XL.jpg

719014846_QLQdG-XL.jpg
LOL! Thank you! I wanted something original but subtle. Glad you like it! It amazes me how Edge just gets more & more beautiful, the older he gets.:heart:

Adam Hands! ClaytonsKitten, you've probably already seen both of these, but he really does have such beautiful hands that it never hurts to look again! :sexywink:

1legphiladelphia1-12.jpg

129kl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom