Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2? Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which band member dew yew think is da sex?

• Total voters
But who could forget this shirt? :wink:

14045684.jpg

:combust:

Now, now. Edge has his moments, I'll admit. Adam just has more of them. And more often.

Well, you know, I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral majority. Cause I want to be in the minority.

now I can't get this song out of my head. it's gonna stuck for the rest of the week. ;)

Edge Edge Edge Edge Edge!!!!!! Pop Edge, especially. hum-uh-nu hum-uh-nu :combust:

I was talking to my husband about how fangirls will actually CRY when they get near/meet the object of their fan-dom. I love to look at Larry more than just about anything else in the world but I think I might actually cry if I met Edge. Not while he was there, afterwards of course. :reject:

I voted for Adam. Bono is my typical object of desire, but I have had a few moments with Mr. Clayton and have never had one with Edge. Adam watched me dance along the rail during "Mysterious Ways" in Charlotte in '05. If he wasn't playing with his instrument :)drool:) he probably would have pulled me up himself. He also waved directly at me after I blew him a kiss that same night. He's freaking awesome!

Still a Bono girl through and through. But this time the choice would be Adam! That Edge get's too near my man for my liking :madwife: :lol: :wink:

But seriously.... Adam is very suave and Edge just don't do anything for me at all. :shrug:

My Granda is Welsh, like Edge, and they look a lot alike. Voting for Edge would be weird.

Back
Top Bottom