Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2? Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of these band members do you think is "the sex"?

• Total voters
I know Larry's no longer a factor in this equasion, but I'll use any occasion to post this pic :love:

-99396-size3.jpg

+ Adam looks hot with that blue pick (it is called a pick?? :reject:)

Yep, to be more exact it's a blue nylon Herdim pick.:nerd:

Yep, to be more exact it's a blue nylon Herdim pick.:nerd:

thanks. I wasn't sure. I even tried checking in dictionaries but it turns out that musical equipment is not very... dictionary-firendly ;)
finally I remembered what Dave Mustaine called it...

thanks. I wasn't sure. I even tried checking in dictionaries but it turns out that musical equipment is not very... dictionary-firendly ;)
finally I remembered what Dave Mustaine called it...

Most common name is a guitar pick, but it can also be called a plectrum. Which is a more international word since other countries have that too(for example, in Dutch a pick is called a plectrum, in German/Swedish a plektrum, in Danish/Norwegian a Plekter, in Spanish a plectro, French plectre..you get the gist ;))

:D This random guitar nerdage was brought to you by The Edge's geeky followers.

Most common name is a guitar pick, but it can also be called a plectrum. Which is a more international word since other countries have that too(for example, in Dutch a pick is called a plectrum, in German/Swedish a plektrum, in Danish/Norwegian a Plekter, in Spanish a plectro, French plectre..you get the gist ;))

and in Polish it's called kostka, which literally means dice.
(don't know abouth Swedish, but in Norwegian it's called en plekter ;) )

:drool:

In Spanish it's called púa :D

and in Polish it's called kostka, which literally means dice.
(don't know abouth Swedish, but in Norwegian it's called en plekter ;) )
:D oh thanks! I didn't know that yet. Strange word.

In Spanish it's called púa :D

Really? Spanish guy told me once it was plectro. :scratch: strange..

I think I may be confusing it with italian, though that's plettro. They don't like the c that much. :wink:

I think I may be confusing it with italian, though that's plettro. They don't like the c that much. :wink:

looks like you have quite a collection of words there :D

Maybe there's that other way to say it too... but I had never heard the word plectro in Spain before... I've always heard everybody say púa

Back
Top Bottom