Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

• Total voters
Ad-man has his charm too :)

a87-1.jpg

this is new to me. and so lovely :)

Is Adam sexy you guys wonder?

Here's the answer:

adamsparklybassjune24.jpg

This is a fine bod. :yes: Not too skinny, not too hairy!
adamshirtless.jpg

Just look at him! :cute:
adamhuggingbass.jpg

Oh right, and then there's this.. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted yet. :tsk:

adamcoverachtungbaby.jpg

I voted for Bono, surprise. :wink:

It's not an easy choice. Edge is so gorgeous, what a handsome, sweet man. He has beautiful green eyes.

I also think Adam and Larry are both very good looking, though not exactly my kind, still very handsome guys.

But for me it's really a question how you define sexyness, and I must say I voted for Bono because it's his uniqueness that makes him attractive to me, even though he's aging and has wrinkles and maybe a little belly and all. It's about more than just looks for me. It's the way he talks, the way he's using his hands when he's talking and singing, his voice, his blue eyes, his unique style, his cutness, the fact that he's a child at heart, his imperfections, the little things like the crooked smile and the freckles, simply him being Bono, and that makes him attractive to me. Also of course his intellect, his charm, humour and his commitment to his causes and his family and friends. I have a hard time finding someone sexy only based on the looks of that person when I know nothing about them.

But for me it's really a question how you define sexyness, and I must say I voted for Bono because it's his uniqueness that makes him attractive to me, even though he's aging and has wrinkles and maybe a little belly and all. It's about more than just looks for me. It's the way he talks, the way he's using his hands when he's talking and singing, his voice, his blue eyes, his unique style, his cutness, the fact that he's a child at heart, his imperfections, the little things like the crooked smile and the freckles, simply him being Bono, and that makes him attractive to me. Also of course his intellect, his charm, humour and his commitment to his causes and his family and friends. I have a hard time finding someone sexy only based on the looks of that person when I know nothing about them.

:ohmy: That is EXACTLY what sums it up for me! :up:

Can I vote for him again? :wink:

For me Larry is the sexiest member of U2 (what a body.... :drool:)

But Bono has a big charm, it gives him a sexy side too... :flirt:
Bono is beautiful and Larry sexy, I make a distinction between these words =)
Anyway Bono is my favorite and will be forever :heart: (Bono is 90's:combust::love::drool:)

^^^
ROFL! :applaud:

Maybe I should keep out of THAT discussion before something slips out of my mouth...:shifty: :evil:

Back
Top Bottom