Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

• Total voters
I agree, all four of them are gorgeous,
but for me Edge is the sexiest

barcelona14.jpg

:combust:
I was just gonna post that pic! :)

I thought for sure you'd cast your vote for Sparky. I guess everyone knows who got my vote. :larry: :drool:

:shh: Although, a little known fact is that I do carry a secondary torch for Mr. Evans. Don't tell Larry.

I dearly love Sparks, but when it comes to inspiring raw sexual energy? Gotta go with the drummer boy.

I mean, they all have their merits. Bono's heart and sweetness, Edge's intelligence and talent, Adam's sense of humour and coolness, and Larry's got the hot bod and the bad attitude and the drumming and :drool:...

What was I saying again?

I am disappointed in this poll. :tsk:

Larry is obviously the sexiest and best looking of the 4.

Hairy chests :yuck:

I am disappointed in this poll. :tsk:

Larry is obviously the sexiest and best looking of the 4.

Hairy chests :yuck:

If you like smooth prettyboys, that is. :wink:

I really really do not like that, a smooth body turns me off actually. MInd you, a forest like Edge's chest is waaaaaay gross, but a little furr isn't bad. Not necessarily on the chest, just a nice treasure trail or a bit of bellyfurr will do for me. :shifty:

If you like smooth prettyboys, that is. :wink:

I really really do not like that, a smooth body turns me off actually. MInd you, a forest like Edge's chest is waaaaaay gross, but a little furr isn't bad. Not necessarily on the chest, just a nice treasure trail or a bit of bellyfurr will do for me. :shifty:

I dont mind a little.. but yeah, a forest gives me the heebie jeebies.

Back
Top Bottom