Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

• Total voters
i fell in love with bono when i was young. his was the first voice to truly captivate me. it reaches something in me nothing else does. then you read things he's written or watch him speak and realize how intelligent, compassionate, clever, and vibrant he is. and yes, he's a pretty sexy guy. he's not conventionally hot like larry, but he's got gorgeous blue eyes and a smile to die for. i like his face and his neck and his mannerisms.

they're all good looking guys, which is pretty impressive, especially given their age. but bono is my man.

i fell in love with bono when i was young. his was the first voice to truly captivate me. it reaches something in me nothing else does. then you read things he's written or watch him speak and realize how intelligent, compassionate, clever, and vibrant he is. and yes, he's a pretty sexy guy. he's not conventionally hot like larry, but he's got gorgeous blue eyes and a smile to die for. i like his face and his neck and his mannerisms.

they're all good looking guys, which is pretty impressive, especially given their age. but bono is my man.

Exactly this :heart:

:hi5:

Exactly awesome!! :love::applaud::heart::heart:

Gooo Bono!! :love::heart:

Uhm yeah. I wish I could change my vote, but this thread is so old I preferred Adam at the time.

But I'm back on the good old dark side, been so for a couple of months and I doubt I'll ever leave. :mac: Blame it on the leather!

Oh, GG, Adam? That's new for me.:wink: I officially welcome you to Bono Paradise. Unlimited leatherrrrrrr

Believe it or not, but there was a timeframe where I was not interested in Bono at all! I think I missed most of 2008 and 2009 pics due to that.

But the leather swayed me back. :drool: The leather ftw.

Adam's still a fine man though. And the only bandmember who strips onstage!

I just voted for Bono - he is MEGA hawt, and even more so in real life! PHWOOAARR :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom