Where did the Boudoir go???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The U2 Boudoir was a website where you could dress up little cartoon U2 members into little outfits like paper dolls. All of the outfits were drawn in accurate detail just like the outfits and costumes they have worn in real life -- concert costumes, stuff they've worn in videos, etc. And yes, the "dolls" were nekkid, and anatomically correct...or, that is, as correct as the artist could get. ;)

Sample:

muahaa2.jpg

I think you'd have to drop Phuzzie or madamc a line for those.

You can find their info in their profiles below, under Similar Threads :)

First of all, I know this thread is 3 1/2 years old, but a conversation on a Yahoo group helped trigger my brain and reminded me of this old website.

So I Googled "anatomically correct U2 paper dolls" and this thread is what was pulled up.

Will this ever be put back online with Vertigo updates?

I miss that place.

I had a :giggle: good time!!!

Awww...the memories :drool:

It's been gone like forever!!!:sad:

It was SO MUCH FUN!! I think the last time I saw it was like in 2002:sad:

I had some samples saved on my old comp..Phuzzie!!! do you still have the U2 paperdolls??

and yeah all the U2 bandmembers start off VERY NAKED and you dress them up change their hair add accesories it was truely HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS and HOURS of FUN!!!:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom