Where are the moobs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: This thread totally rocks!! And I refuse to choose which is better, spanking or narples, that is looking two gift horses in the mouth! :lol::D

I haven't had the chance to be around much since the beginning of the summer-- a lot of upheaval and angst in my life during that time. Since September, I have been working so many hours, I barely have any time to spend online. But I'm checking in from time to time on our Lars, especially the tour pic thread. But don't worry, Larry girls! I'll be back!!

And Zooey and Comet, you rock-- how did I miss half of these spanking gifs?!? :drool::applaud::drool:

I have a special gif for the occasion, I'll have to search for it tomorrow.

Hi to all, I miss you, and I promise I'll try and add tomorrow! :heart::kiss::wave:
:wave:HI GH! Know all about hectic! Spent 2 months with my mom in NY after my dad passed away. Just now getting back into the swing of things here. Hope you are doing well! :hug:

larrydjemba.jpg
Whatta beautiful picture! :cute:

^Beautiful, indeed!

I'm so sorry about your father, tlksi, my deepest sympathies. I hope your mother is doing okay, such a devastating loss for her, and for you. :hug::hug:

I'm doing very well now, ridiculous hours and lack of sleep notwithstanding!:sexywink:

So good to see you again, tlski, I hope we both have the opportunity to make it a regular occurence soon! :wave:

And I misspoke earlier when I said I had a gif to post for this thread... it's really just an emoticon. But it kinda fits perfectly!! :shifty:

sado_maso_emoticon-1.gif

:D

^Beautiful, indeed!

I'm so sorry about your father, tlksi, my deepest sympathies. I hope your mother is doing okay, such a devastating loss for her, and for you. :hug::hug:

I'm doing very well now, ridiculous hours and lack of sleep notwithstanding!:sexywink:

So good to see you again, tlski, I hope we both have the opportunity to make it a regular occurence soon! :wave:

And I misspoke earlier when I said I had a gif to post for this thread... it's really just an emoticon. But it kinda fits perfectly!! :shifty:

sado_maso_emoticon-1.gif

:D

OMG! So stealing that emoticon! Is he spanking with a drum stick?
sado_maso_emoticon-1.gif
How funny would that be? Oh thanks for such a great laugh friend! :hug:

Thanks for the kind words. My mom is doing well. It's hard to believe that I haven't hugged my dad in 5 months! Seems like it's been so much longer. We are glad he isn't suffering anymore! You could see it in his eyes as the time grew to an end that he did not want to live like he was, with his children helping to take care of him and seeing him that way. Very thankful for the time I had with him. I just wish I had of been more aware years ago! Would have done things differently. He has visited me in my dreams and they are so realistic I almost wonder if he really is here, ya know? Talk to you soon GH! :hug:

Um, wow is right. :drool::combust::faint:

Dear God, he is one fine specimen of a man!

And tlksi, I know exactly what you mean-- he really is still here with you, in a sense. I truly believe that. :hug:

Larry's Leo, are those your pics?????
Whose-ever they are, they're magically delicious! :drool:

tlski, sorry for your loss :hug: But nice to see you 'round these parts again!

Dear Lar,

Please continue wearing your tight white shirts in summer 2011.

k thanks :kiss:
great note, but if I may add a P.S :reject::hyper:
p.s Lars,
If for some reason you get to hot,:hmm: by all means remove the shirt during the summer 2011 concerts and make yourself comfortable! :drool: :shifty:We will ofcourse allow that :cute::applaud:

Nooooooo, not my pics! Sorry I am bad about not crediting sources as I am gasping for breath!!! :ohmy:
Those are screencaps from u2gigs Crazy Tonight video in Rome. :applaud:

BTW- my next shows will be Sydney 1 & 2 and then I wait until next July for NJ and MN :D
and my new camera arrived this week, so I hope to get lots to share!!!!

The same kind of camerra that took theeeeeeeeeese...

63859_441931939659_132703949659_4941415_4472788_n.jpg

P1000468.jpg

It's a Panasonic Lumix ZS7 in the U.S., but is the same as the Z10 elsewhere in the world. Conny had mentioned it in her thread and so have a few others who have taken great show pix! For a small P&S (had to have something I can shove in a pocket or small handbag) it looks most promising! The "high sensitivity" mode is whats making the difference in some of these night/ low light shots.
Can wait to test it out!

Since I have a hard timing pulling out the right device most days when I have my camera, cell phone and i-pod, I decided to go RED! :sexywink:
dmc-zs7r.jpg

P1000468.jpg

It's a Panasonic Lumix ZS7 in the U.S., but is the same as the Z10 elsewhere in the world. Conny had mentioned it in her thread and so have a few others who have taken great show pix! For a small P&S (had to have something I can shove in a pocket or small handbag) it looks most promising! The "high sensitivity" mode is whats making the difference in some of these night/ low light shots.
Can wait to test it out!

Since I have a hard timing pulling out the right device most days when I have my camera, cell phone and i-pod, I decided to go RED! :sexywink:
dmc-zs7r.jpg

HOLY HELL! :cute: you just made my day! That first pic is :drool::drool: and the second is...well....:crack::faint:

P1000468.jpg

Can wait to test it out!

dmc-zs7r.jpg

yes made it with the TZ10. i`m quite happy about the camera and it makes great HD vids as well. i bought it about 4 months ago and then payed 300 euro`s for it with a 8 GM memory card and battery.
always make the pics in the high sensitive mode,makes aat a gig best pictures.

i have some nice larry smiling pics from last year in dublin, will go search for them.will taje some time,cause my laptop is at the shop, spilled some wine at it :|

alright found some on the old computer. not made with my panasonic but with the old canon compact with only 4x zoom, so not too good quality
from 1th and 2th dublin gig

U2CrokeparkDublin231.jpg

U2CrokeparkDublin230.jpg

U2CrokeparkDublin228.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom