When did Adam Clayton go grey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BohemianSoul

Babyface
Did he go grey in his early 30s? Is that why he started dying it blonde? Circa 2000, his hair is his natural colour, like in the Beautiful Day video, but it looks a bit dyed.

Appears that his hair was naturally blonde or dirty blonde. He dyed it dark for Joshua Tree. Could have started to go grey in his 30's but he dyed it bleach blonde for Popmart... Dyed it darker again for ATYCLB... but then he must have decided "I am Adam. I am distinguished. I don't have to hide behind dye and let it go grey.

Appears that his hair was naturally blonde or dirty blonde. He dyed it dark for Joshua Tree. Could have started to go grey in his 30's but he dyed it bleach blonde for Popmart... Dyed it darker again for ATYCLB... but then he must have decided "I am Adam. I am distinguished. I don't have to hide behind dye and let it go grey.

Was he naturally blonde? I thought he dyed it in the late 70s/early 80s. His eyebrows are a bit dark for him to be a natural blonde.

I met him in 1999 and he was dark but going very grey so much so that he clearly dyed it around 2000.. I have photos somewhere

I wonder if he dyes his hair grey ,as some times it's greyer than other times..

I met him in 1999 and he was dark but going very grey so much so that he clearly dyed it around 2000.. I have photos somewhere

As his hear was super blonde during Popmart and dark during Elevation... Dying in both eras... might be hard to know exactly when it began going grey.

It could have been much earlier but as he died his hair from tour to tour...

Back
Top Bottom