What are their signature styles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Adam Clayton swishes into the room, pours himself a glass of soy milk and joins Bryan Eno and me for lunch. He is wearing an Alexander McQueen overcoat. IT HAS A LEOPARD-SKIN collar."
'Nice coat,' blinks Eno.
'It's not every day you get to wear a coat like this,' says Clayton.

i'm sorry i'm vegan... so sometimes i get a little bit sad about the leather and meat thing :reject::reject: :(

.. You take that way too literally. Seriously. They say that about fake furr a lot too.

Do you really think a dude who drinks soy milk would wear real furr?

It's nice for you that you're a vegan, but that doesn't mean the world should instantly follow your beliefs.

well i don't know... my mom drinks soy milk too and she eat meat and everything...

i'm sorry and i know but it was just a opinion. but i think i did crap saying that.

i'll never do it again :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: sorry everyone :|

all right i understood that. i was just saying what i saw in the fuckin' magazine. it's all. gosh. i'm not saying that who eats meat wear furr. i'm just saying that doesn't mean anything!

ANYWAY fuck what i think.

"Adam Clayton swishes into the room, pours himself a glass of soy milk and joins Bryan Eno and me for lunch. He is wearing an Alexander McQueen overcoat. IT HAS A LEOPARD-SKIN collar."
'Nice coat,' blinks Eno.
'It's not every day you get to wear a coat like this,' says Clayton.

i'm sorry i'm vegan... so sometimes i get a little bit sad about the leather and meat thing :reject::reject: :(

00o00: alexander mcqueen fall winter 2008 coat

OMG that better be fake but I don't think it is. How horrible! Adam has lost cool points with me :angry:

'i guess this coat is so expensive largely because of the leopard skin on the collar. the exorbitant price tag and current state of economy means 2 sizes each left on the heavily reduced merchandise rack. this is such a good price, but i have to walk away as it just doesn't fit well. and they don't have it one size down.'

'i guess this coat is so expensive largely because of the leopard skin on the collar. The exorbitant price tag and current state of economy means 2 sizes each left on the heavily reduced merchandise rack. This is such a good price, but i have to walk away as it just doesn't fit well. And they don't have it one size down.'

*cries*

Leopards are a protected species, so I can't imagine that the fur can be real unless it is collected from vintage pieces or something. Apparently it used to be very popular in the 60's and 70's and its pretty common for designers to recycle fur pieces. But its still a bit of a "booooo" if it is real, even if its recycled.

Endangered Species - Leopard Facts

Leopards are a protected species, so I can't imagine that the fur can be real unless it is collected from vintage pieces or something. Apparently it used to be very popular in the 60's and 70's and its pretty common for designers to recycle fur pieces. But its still a bit of a "booooo" if it is real, even if its recycled.

Endangered Species - Leopard Facts

Exactly my point from before. Adam wouldn't wear something illegal. I never knew they collect vintage pieces. :hmm:

There's no way it'd be real fur. Have no fears, Harley Guy!

(And I'm a former vegetarian, now occasional meat eater, and I do understand with what you're saying - it's not stupid at all!)

There's no way it'd be real fur. Have no fears, Harley Guy!

(And I'm a former vegetarian, now occasional meat eater, and I do understand with what you're saying - it's not stupid at all!)

thank u! :D:D, i didn't meant to atack anyone here, it's was just my point of view. and i was just saying what i saw on the magazine. :shrug:
most of the companys don't care if it is illegal or not... and i just thought... anyway.

Back
Top Bottom