Well, we've got an Ali thread, what about a Morleigh thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well is it true or isn't it?!

I mean, I don't want to pry but now it's intrigued me!! Damn...:|:angry:

Yes. Both are. :wink: About Bono we know due to Ali giving an interview after john was born, also saying that they didn't want more kids, and I don't remember when I read it about Edge.. must've been around the wedding time when I read it..

Yes. Both are. :wink: About Bono we know due to Ali giving an interview after john was born, also saying that they didn't want more kids, and I don't remember when I read it about Edge.. must've been around the wedding time when I read it..

So, she just said that they didn't want more kids? Not explicitly that Bono was fixed? :wink:

I just remember when Ali said that her and Bono were not going to have anymore kids.

This was what she said:

Bono's Sweetest thing, his wife Ali Hewson, has spoken exclusively to ShowBizIreland.com [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]last week admitting that the couple will never have any more children. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Speaking in U2's hotel The Clarence last Thursday Ali said, "The house is full enough. No more Kids. That's it we are done and we are very happy. Definitely no more kids we are over run as it is."[/FONT]​

I love Morleigh's image. such a natural beauty, like Ali.

:yes: Agreed. She's absolutely gorgeous! :love:

ab019b75.jpg

Eh what? I doubt she'd share such a private information.

How could Edge grow a third testicle if that was true?

Easily. Because they weren't castrated.

sterilizing is snipping the vas deferens so the seed can't go trough anymore. It's not acutally removing the testicles.

I know what sterilisation is.

I was only joking, btw.

Still I don't think Ali explicitly said that about Bono, why would she share something so intimate.

Btw, a LOT of married men are having a vasectomy at a certain age after their family planning is done. It's a secure and easy way of "contraception". It means continuing to have fun without the risk of making more babies. :wink: Just bad luck if you happen to be in new relationship with a younger women.

Back
Top Bottom