Well, we've got an Ali thread, what about a Morleigh thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SimplyConfused said:
Purdy is pretty. Sort of slang. And *same reaction as Galeon* pressed... against... his... chest? You lucky gal!!

Haha, I totally owe it to Edgette, actually. She got me the ticket and got me out there to meet him (Obviously, she's a huge Edge fan so the whole time she was just laughing at me as I began to melt there against Bono).

within_edun said:

Haha, I totally owe it to Edgette, actually. She got me the ticket and got me out there to meet him (Obviously, she's a huge Edge fan so the whole time she was just laughing at me as I began to melt there against Bono).
good to see that you are still alive... :drool: I don't think I would... only the thought makes me :combust:

Hahaha! Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes! I was actually really calm and coherent and AWAKE when he was standing right there. And about 3 minutes after he walked away I went in to complete mental breakdown and just clung to Edgette until we got into the show (in which I freaked out on an entirely different level) but yeah he's....he's....yeah.:sexywink:

Babydoll said:
Edge has 5 kids?? Wow, he sure is fertile, isnt he?

:)

Haha! Well, I mean, if I were married to him I don't think I'd ever actually deny him so....:whistle:

And I believe both he and Bono are now fixed, actually. So they WERE fertile, heh.

within_edun said:

Haha! Well, I mean, if I were married to him I don't think I'd ever actually deny him so....:whistle:

And I believe both he and Bono are now fixed, actually. So they WERE fertile, heh.

Fixed? Did they have vasectomy or something? I know Ali said she and Bono were done having kids, but I never knew how :)

I hope this isnt an offensive question.

Babydoll said:

Fixed? Did they have vasectomy or something? I know Ali said she and Bono were done having kids, but I never knew how :)

I hope this isnt an offensive question.

Morleigh said Edge was snipped, yes and though Ali's never confirmed it quite like that, she's made several references to Bono having had one as well.

4db893cc.jpg

within_edun said:
I've had the luck of meeting Morleigh 3 times in the last year or so and she is absolutely beautiful. It's very easy to see why Edge is so head-over in love with her, too. She's very quick like he and Bono and incredibly, incredibly smart. She's also the tiniest thing but really adorable.

:yes: I'm glad that they found each other. I hope they're happy together for the rest of their lives. :)

Hairless Edge. Must say it suits well.
Dood. I think I may learn to bellydance if it keeps one in that good of shape as Morleigh is.

ETA: Fixed? Wait, so Ali and Morleigh dropped 'em off at the vet, like: "Yeah, we fasted 'em since nine last night..' :lmao:
I really need to get a different career, don't I?

Last edited:
ETA: Fixed? Wait, so Ali and Morleigh dropped 'em off at the vet, like: "Yeah, we fasted 'em since nine last night..' :lmao:
I really need to get a different career, don't I?

:lol::lol: That made me spit my tea out :lol: Going back to Bono's mysterious hight, he is taller than I am, I had to look up to him :drool: and I am 5ft 5 and a half

I'm like 5'8 and Bono was shorter than me....
he probably claims to be that height because of his creepers :lol:

And Morleigh is pretty tall, met her once.... A little bit taller than me.

Yes, me too. Most of your pictures are red Xs for me. You cannot link to the pages where you find the pictures, you have to upload them.

Back
Top Bottom