Well, we've got an Ali thread, what about a Morleigh thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ed45bc2c8xw.jpg

SimplyConfused said:
^^ You can see Bono's eyebrows there...
err.. now mentioning it.... Bono.. dyed... his ... eyebrows... :eyebrow:
luckily he isn't doing taht anymore and they're cutely reddish brown with a bit of white now ^^

what's her ethnicity?? I'm curious, she looks very exotic... I know she's Irish but does anyone know her maiden last name?

Morleigh isn't Irish. She was born in California. Her last name is Steinberg which she still goes by. As for nationality, I couldn't say. But it isn't really my business. :)

Babydoll said:
what's her ethnicity?? I'm curious, she looks very exotic... I know she's Irish but does anyone know her maiden last name?

I'm pretty sure she's Jewish so....:shrug: And she's American :wink: I think her last name was Steinberg? :hmm:

*I didn't see Edgette's reply :der:

I'd forgotten about the People Magazine spread. Wedding picture with kids (though I know that's self-explanatory):

edgekids.jpg

Edge's 2 oldest daughters, Hollie and Aran, must be out of high school (or the Irish equivalent) by now. Does anyone know if they go to college, work, play in a band, volunteer? I'm not looking for specific locations or workplaces, just a general answer. I'd love to know if any of the kids has inherited his musical talents.

SimplyConfused said:

He has 3 daughters with Aislinn(sp?) (Holly, Arran and Blue Angel) and a daughter (Sian) and son (Levi) with Morleigh, if I'm not mistaken. That's what I've gathered. I might be wrong.

within_edun said:
I've had the luck of meeting Morleigh 3 times in the last year or so and she is absolutely beautiful. It's very easy to see why Edge is so head-over in love with her, too. She's very quick like he and Bono and incredibly, incredibly smart. She's also the tiniest thing but really adorable.

Hmmm, I always thought that Morleigh is actually tall.....

How tall (or short???) are them three U2 ladies anyway?

mjc said:

well I know Ali is very short(I mean, she is Shorter than Bono... would be classified as very short)... Ann is about Larry's height... not that tall either...

BorderGirl said:

Did you get to see the performance? How was it?

I didn't get to see the performance, no. But I found this out because the first time I met her she was in this gorgeous, gorgeous, blue belly dancing costume (she had a kind of shaw thing with her but I guess took it off when she was eating) and so when I went "What the hell are you doing in Texas???" She told me that her friend owned the studio a few blocks away and she was doing a workshop for him that weekend. He's also the same guy that owns two other well known studios in Texas.

...And needless to say, she's built amazingly and completely comfortable in her own skin.

mjc said:

Morleigh's 5'8"-5'9"....? I'm not entirely sure, she's taller than I am by several inches, haha, and I'm about 5'3". Ali's got about an inch on me as well, but I had to judge that from sitting because she had heels on.

Bono's a lot taller than everyone gives him credit for too. He had half inch soles on when I was pressed against his chest and was still at least 2 or 3 inches taller than me, so he's at least 5'6" or 5'7".

within_edun said:

Morleigh's 5'8"-5'9"....? I'm not entirely sure, she's taller than I am by several inches, haha, and I'm about 5'3". Ali's got about an inch on me as well, but I had to judge that from sitting because she had heels on.

Bono's a lot taller than everyone gives him credit for too. He had half inch soles on when I was pressed against his chest and was still at least 2 or 3 inches taller than me, so he's at least 5'6" or 5'7".

pressed....against... his.. chest... ? did I miss something??? also Bono says he's 5'8"... but nobody knows the truth,.. :rolleyes: :D Ali and morleigh sound pretty cool to me... at least they're down to earth, not the snobbish celebrity wife with a big entourage and stuff..

Galeongirl said:

pressed....against... his.. chest... ? did I miss something??? also Bono says he's 5'8"... but nobody knows the truth,.. :rolleyes: :D Ali and morleigh sound pretty cool to me... at least they're down to earth, not the snobbish celebrity wife with a big entourage and stuff..

I'm not sure about 5'8" but I wouldn't say it's impossible? 5'7" seems a bit more realistic though because I don't think he was 4 inches taller than me, but he could have been. And yeah, pressed against his chest, haha. I met him for the first time back at the May 7th show in Chicago and when he made it down the line to where we were he got stuck between me and...something else (I honestly don't remember what was behind him) and his bodygaurd wasn't letthing him go anywhere, so I got to lean against him and pet his arms and chest and abs and...yeah, he's very purdy. *is still drooling* :drool:

Morleigh and Ali are definitely not the predictable rockstar wives. But....they've both got some very nice, rockstar-husband bought bling, that's for sure. It's funny to see how Bono and Edge dout on their girls.

within_edun said:

I'm not sure about 5'8" but I wouldn't say it's impossible? 5'7" seems a bit more realistic though because I don't think he was 4 inches taller than me, but he could have been. And yeah, pressed against his chest, haha. I met him for the first time back at the May 7th show in Chicago and when he made it down the line to where we were he got stuck between me and...something else (I honestly don't remember what was behind him) and his bodygaurd wasn't letthing him go anywhere, so I got to lean against him and pet his arms and chest and abs and...yeah, he's very purdy. *is still drooling* :drool:

Morleigh and Ali are definitely not the predictable rockstar wives. But....they've both got some very nice, rockstar-husband bought bling, that's for sure. It's funny to see how Bono and Edge dout on their girls.

wow lucky you!!! what's purdy btw? my dictionary doesn't know it(wich also doesn't have the word Dork in it... it sucks yes)
heh but M & A are pretty cool, since they both are still doing something, and Ali's even doing charity stuff... while they *could* have been the rockstar wifes and sitting on your lazy ass for the rest of their lives, I mean, for the money they don't have to do it... but they do it because they want to and believe in it! and That's the spirit!

Back
Top Bottom