Well, we've got an Ali thread, what about a Morleigh thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I saw Morleigh and Ali together I was completely dumbstuck and gobsmacked and just staring at Ali. I think she sort of felt it because she looked over and gave me this look like 'Is this girl alright?' and then when Morleigh looked up we both kind of looked at each other and she went "You!" and then let Ali know I was safe, haha.

Told you she's lucky. lol.

edgewavemor.jpg

Does anyone know how long Morleigh was a dancer for the Zoo tour?

BTW she has very pretty curly hair. I will never forget her dance in the Numb vid WOW!!!....that is her and Edge 's vidieo.:happy:

kellyahern said:

I :heart: her dress :)

So do I! Though I wish she'd worn her hair down! You know it takes hours to straighten, she should have done some bg gorgeous...thing, haha. Her dress was completely custome made and apparently a good chunk of change went into it.

Carmelu2fan said:
Does anyone know how long Morleigh was a dancer for the Zoo tour?

BTW she has very pretty curly hair. I will never forget her dance in the Numb vid WOW!!!....that is her and Edge 's vidieo.:happy:

I believe she started in the European leg of the tour, and continued from there. I think the first leg was done by Christina Petro. Though, Morleigh was along the tour from the beginning as the band's choreographer.

within_edun said:

Shoosh you, I am not.
well, it IS luck cuz you ran into her coincidentally. you weren't purposefully looking for her =)
that's sooo cool you got to talk with her four 2 hours! <3<3

does she live in Texas? seems like you bumped into her in Texas the most

tuwie said:
well, it IS luck cuz you ran into her coincidentally. you weren't purposefully looking for her =)
that's sooo cool you got to talk with her four 2 hours! <3<3

does she live in Texas? seems like you bumped into her in Texas the most

No, she lives in Ireland with Edge. But one of her good friends owns two of the big studios here and she comes down for his exhibits every couple of years. He's also asked her to dance in a few of them.

tuwie said:
did anyone actually like his JT hair? =)

thanks for the influx of beautiful edge and morleigh pics, everyone, btw ;]

Um ... yeah JT / Lovetown ... :drool: :drool:

within_edun -- great stories about meeting Morleigh. I'm sure she's charming. She & Edge seem very happy together :)

I think Morleigh is stunning! She's a combination of beautiful, exotic, and self-possessed. She is also very talented and well-regarded in her own right. Edge did himself quite well by her... but she did as well by him! :wink:

EdgeMorleighkissprewedding.jpg

Morleighleanonchin.jpg

MorleighspeaksBW.jpg

GracelandHarley said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the Edge holding on to the balcony is really REALLY hot? :ohmy:

Morleigh has/ has had the dream life of a pleban, first, her job was to dance in ZOO TV and have bono drool all over her every other night, and then she marries the egde.. :lol:

Is that morleigh on the mysterious ways-video too? I never really found out..

tuwie said:
did anyone actually like his JT hair? =)

:wave: :drool:

There's no way I can say "yes" enough to that question. Love the beanie, but JT hair? :drool:

*sofia* said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the Edge holding on to the balcony is really REALLY hot?

Absolutely not. That's one of my favorite pictures. It's just so sweet, but at the same time really hot. :)

And within_edun, congrats! What great experiences.

Quick question, I've got another picture of the wedding with all 5 kids. Is it OK to post? I don't know exactly what the rules (or general guidelines) are about posting the kids' pictures. Especially Sian and Levi since you don't see them much.

bearleft said:
Quick question, I've got another picture of the wedding with all 5 kids. Is it OK to post? I don't know exactly what the rules (or general guidelines) are about posting the kids' pictures. Especially Sian and Levi since you don't see them much.

I think it was ok, since Edge and Bono don't mind it... I know larry realy wouldn't want it.. but I've seen pics of Jojo and Eve here(both pretty gals ^^) and of Bono's boys.. and I do believe I have a pic of E/M's wedding with two or so of their kids on it,... but I don't know wich one.. might be the same pic you have..

within_edun said:

No, she lives in Ireland with Edge. But one of her good friends owns two of the big studios here and she comes down for his exhibits every couple of years. He's also asked her to dance in a few of them.

Did you get to see the performance? How was it?

I love the fact that Edge wore that beanie to his wedding....but now that I've seen him without it.......I'm sorta glad he left it on.

Back
Top Bottom