Video Request : Bono On Oprah 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lilika

The Fly
Hi People...:wave:

Please Does Somebody has this video??? If anyone has it post for me...

Thanks Very Much!!!!

And Sorry about my Terrible English :reject:

Hi lilika welcome to Pleba! :wave: I have Bono's 2006 appearence on Oprah but it's in 5 parts and therefore would take long time to upload and I need to go to bed right now, coz I have to be up bright and early for work tomorrow. But if you can wait until tomorrow evening, when I get back from work and no one else has sent you the show, I will upload all 5 videos onto a save file project for you. :)

Hi there! Here's the first part of show, where Oprah interviews Bono in the studio. I had to use Mega Upload coz it is over 100 MB:-

Part 1, The interview

www.mega upload.com/fi/?d=LCLCXC8L

Remember to remove the space between 'mega' and 'upload'

I'm presently uploading the rest onto a Save File project but it seems to be taking for ever to process, so I'll post the links as and when they finally become available. At this rate, you may have to wait until tomorrow to get the whole show! :yawn:

I'm sorry I've tried and tried but I can't upload seem to upload the other parts of this show, my internet is not coperrating! I'll try again tomorrow!!

If you can't get it to work tomorrow I can help. They're on my external HD but I can install that on my laptop and get the files off it to upload. :)

Hm, perhaps it's easier just to use the pc.

Hi there! Here's the first part of show, where Oprah interviews Bono in the studio. I had to use Mega Upload coz it is over 100 MB:-

Part 1, The interview

www.mega upload.com/fi/?d=LCLCXC8L

Remember to remove the space between 'mega' and 'upload'

I'm presently uploading the rest onto a Save File project but it seems to be taking for ever to process, so I'll post the links as and when they finally become available. At this rate, you may have to wait until tomorrow to get the whole show! :yawn:
Omg!!!!!!!! Thanks So Much hcbiggs2002 and Galeongirl!!!!! I've Been Looking for this Vid for Two Years...Thanks....:hyper::hyper::hyper:

If you can't get it to work tomorrow I can help. They're on my external HD but I can install that on my laptop and get the files off it to upload. :)

Hm, perhaps it's easier just to use the pc.

Thanks for your offer GG! :hug: Had no luck with Safe File, so I decided to try You Send it and even had trouble with that coz they no longer send you a link that you can simply paste and copy, but I eventually figured out how to post a link that actaully works and here's part 2:-

www. you send it.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=630174288&email=d1ca252391a5b1408cf2c5a9170eab55

Don't forget to remove the spaces!

I'm in the process of uploading part 3 onto You Send it, so GG if you can upload parts 4 and 5 faster than me that definately would be a great help! :wave:

Question for you guys... I had this file already but I always thought mine was damaged so I downloaded yours, but it is the same. I can hear it fine but the picture is all pixelated. Do you guys know what's up? :(

Question for you guys... I had this file already but I always thought mine was damaged so I downloaded yours, but it is the same. I can hear it fine but the picture is all pixelated. Do you guys know what's up? :(

Yeah, I can't play this video with my Quick Time player either, there must be a code/whatever missing or something! :shrug: But it plays fine on my VLC player. :yes:

Here's part 3

www. you send it.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=630552810&email=0551fa2c5bd71b830499697f929d95ac

Remove spaces! Off to upload part 4!! :wink:

Here is the link for Part 4

www. you send it.com/download/TTZscHBFNXZVbTkzZUE9PQ

Remove spaces! (Yes I actually managed to figure out how to paste and copy the download link! :D )

Off to upload part 5!

Woops, I'm really sorry that I didn't read this sooner HCB, I was off for a while working on my lab reports. :reject:
Let me know if you still need me to upload something, I'll check the external HD for the file.

Woops, I'm really sorry that I didn't read this sooner HCB, I was off for a while working on my lab reports. :reject:
Let me know if you still need me to upload something, I'll check the external HD for the file.

It's okay GG, I guess I was just overly tired yesterday after work and got frustrated with my uncooperative internet connection! :crazy: So thanks for your kind offer, but I've uploaded all the parts of the show now and here's the link for Part 5:-

www. you send it.com/download/TTZscHBPZ2p0TWxMWEE9PQ

Removes spaces and enjoy! :cute:

I have a queston for you GG...you wouldn't happen to have the Oprah the first time Bono was on it...I think it was around Elevaton Era. I can't remember if it was before or after 2001.

Thank you for uploading (downloading?? sideways loading??) those. I've been looking for this episode of Oprah for awhile.

I do have it, but it's on the external HD, which I still haven't installed yet. :reject:
I might be able to do that tomorrow night after work, otherwise it'll have to be in over a week since I am going to be really busy next week(Lab from 9 to 6 every day:crack: )

It was september 21, 2002 btw. I really should stop memorising random facts.

no hurry at all GG. Anytime you can do it will be greatly appreciated.

That smilie is probably what you're going to look like after all that lab time.

I like people who have useless information in their brains. It means I'm not the only one.

Back
Top Bottom