Video request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

domo-kun

ONE love, blood, life
Hello fellow PLEBAns, I'm trying to get my video collection to be a bit bigger.
And I would can't find some decent quality video's on the internet,
of both vertigo and beautiful day:reject:

I've searched Pleba already , but I couldn't find any valid links anymore.
Does anyone have them? Could they please make a zipfile and upload them?
Sorry for the trouble. I can't thank you enough.

Are you talking about the official videos or live videos or what exactly are you looking for?

The official video's.

The airport and desert versions

I'm sorry:doh: forgot to say that. I can be such a twat sometimes

LOL iz ok. :D I have Vertigo (still looking if I have BD) but I don't know if the quality is as decent as you'd like :lol:

I probably downloaded them from u2.com or something, so it's questionable. I can upload what I have tho and you can decide :)

uh I think I have that ripped from the dvd, but it's not on the laptop due to disk space problems. I could check it on the external harddisk sunday the earliest I think..

Yes that would be even better, so I'll wait too. Gg do you have both? I never did find BD. And I'll take whatever you got too :wink:

Yeah, I have BD on dvd too, but the my laptop goes rumpus when I try to play it,
so trying to rip it didn't work out well :tsk:

You rock GG

I'm terribly sorry to keep you wait this long.

I'm even more sorry that apparently I DELETED everything from my HD. :sad: I have NOTHING left of my huge U2 collection.

Though, I still have a few backup cdroms, I'm going to try them on monday. I think they had some music videos and a bit of audio/video stuff.

Otherwise, I'll rip them for you.

I'm terribly sorry to keep you wait this long.

I'm even more sorry that apparently I DELETED everything from my HD. :sad: I have NOTHING left of my huge U2 collection.

Though, I still have a few backup cdroms, I'm going to try them on monday. I think they had some music videos and a bit of audio/video stuff.

Otherwise, I'll rip them for you.

Ah thats okay, :hug: I do that shit all the time. And then bang my head on the desk. Thankyou for even trying.

Back
Top Bottom