U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was posted on U2's official Vevo channel, together with the Edge solo performance of Love Is Blindness, which we've already heard and seen. Here it is:

http://youtu.be/12d-5Azr6PI

Both performances are among the bonus material on the official From The Sky Down release. The DVD and BluRay are out in Europe today.

Hey I was on youtube and stumble by accident upon this video from the tour in Denver this past year. Do you guys remember the story by "The Littlest U2 fan" in the band meeting thread? She wrote a very moving piece about meeting the band and Bono and how kind they were. You should read it if you haven't, it's very inspiring! Well I found this clip that someone standing next to her on the meet and greet line outside the stadium posted. How cool is this?? BRIAN and Bono... OMG, how sweet are they both? :heart::drool: I love these sweet fan meetings! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3qhWPZVG5M

The discussion of this latest Bono TV appearance has been moved to Free Your Mind because it became so political :lol:

Great great interview, the man speaking with knowledge and passion, I won't go into the political stuff because I'm not American, there's some controversy going on about some of his statements, but Interference wouldn't be what it is today without controversy. :wink:

I can't hear what they're saying very well, but I enjoyed seeing them lying on those couches together, so that made up for it. :shifty:

Adam couldn't act angry if his life depended on it. He looks to the (sexy) shrink to calm things down. Whatta sweetheart. :cute:

I hope you don't mind if I repost this video here

Excellent quality of the Metallica skit --> Metallica.com | Videos | 30th Anniversary Testimonials (click 'U2' on the left to bring up the clip)

bonoglassesmetallica.jpg

Are those little diamonds on Bono's sunglasses? :hmm:

They're all sooo adorable when they pretend to be angy!! :cute: Especially Edge and Adam :love:

Back
Top Bottom