U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Loved it! It's pretty cool how Sway chooses questions meant for each individual band member, so we get to hear a fair share of Adam and Larry.

End of part 1;
Adam: "I'd like to be a fashion photographer. you get to stand there and look cool, while someone else carries all your boxes"
Edge (?): "What's the difference from now?" :lmao:

Have you seen Adam and Edge positioned the 'conventional' way most bands stand on stage? You can here: (and also hear an early U2 er... masterpiece called "Fire" :wink:)

U2 - Boys meet Men - Chapter 2 part 2/4 - YouTube

A couple of Sommerville clips direct from MTV:

U2 Surprise Fans In Boston | News Video | MTV

AHH! Why does Adam look so good in these? So, how did this Sommerville gig go? Did they play a short set (Magnificent, GOYB, etc) then come out for that interview with Sway? Cos Adam was wearing a nice dress shirt during the performance, then during the interview, he's in the questionable bib black shirt...:D

Ah, the intimacy of the album promo tour, compared to 360 tour.

Yoohoo! Does anyone know where I can find this video at a normal (louder) volume? This version is really soft:

Interview of the band U2 around "No Line On The Horizon" - YouTube

I'm also looking for a NLOTH interview where Bono is explaining what the album title NLOTH means. (Interviewers keep asking this:|, so there might be multiple versions of this. Heck, it might even be in the interview I posted above, but I couldn't find that part as I skipped around"

Anyway, Bono says "NLOTH is when sea meets the sky... to some people it might be very dis________ (not disarming, not disconcerting I don't think), but to us, we love that idea of infinity..etc" something like that. I would love to see that bit, and I'm trying to expand my vocab by remembering that dis______ word Bono used. It's just eluding me! Dis_______: to put at unease and uncertainty. Anyone?

Does anyone have the full interview of this?

Bono talks about The Dopplegangers - YouTube

I'm positive I have this...BUT two issues in finding it:

1. it may be on vhs and I don't have a vcr hooked up to my tv anymore

2. I have a large collection of U2 videos on both vhs and dvd with a detailed list of what's on each. My list is on a memory stick from microsoft works and my Mac doesn't recognize the file. :happy:

I need to get to a PC and check out my list to see if it's on vhs or dvd. If it's on dvd then I can get it to youtube but if it's on vhs then we're out of luck. But I could see about getting you a copy. I'll work on it but it's not going to happen til the weekend (my weekend is Sun/Mon). I've wanted to get my list for a very long time so this will give me an excuse!

^ bonocomet, thank you so much, I loved that one!

Is it also possible to upload the original Bono interview from that channel? I know it has annoying French voiceovers, but it's still lovely to see Bono's blue eyes sparkle like that. :)

^ bonocomet, thank you so much, I loved that one!

Is it also possible to upload the original Bono interview from that channel? I know it has annoying French voiceovers, but it's still lovely to see Bono's blue eyes sparkle like that. :)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that one. But if I can, I will. :)

Back
Top Bottom