U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so, i am quite late to this thread - just saw the flirty/sexy interview - can't think just now of a better way to go than sitting next to Bono in the driver's seat! :ohmy:

thanks for this thread and all the uploads ... wonderful!

Wow , never knew that Salman Rushdie was that boring.
did Edge speak? They looked ready to leave.

Whaaat? :doh: Tell me they were just kidding...

But I had a great laugh anyway. :lol:

Look guys, we missed such an easy opportunity to win something :lol:

:lol: oh wow, how embarrassing, Britain. I could've scored 0 points there, the two I had in mind showed up at the end!

Just uploaded these, from this torrent, ZooTv Boston, Saint Patrick's Day 1992:
http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details?id=7945

Angel of Harlem Starts normally, at the final parts Bono and Larry switch places. Larry sings a few bits and Bono *tries* to drum. He pulls it off not to badly.
Angel Of Harlem live ZooTv Boston 1992-03-17 - YouTube

Dirty old town stars with Larry singing, then Edge does a verse too and Bono does the conclusion.
Dirty Old Town live ZooTv from Boston 1992-03-17 - YouTube

Van Diemen's Land, with Edge on vocals and guitar, ofcourse. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUko2G8UTJc

Can someone please tell me what the name of that video was where Bono said he wasn't cool but that "I'm Irish and I'm hot...I'm sorry, I think hot means something different in America"? I think it was one of those countdowns for something they do on TV. I always, always forget what it was. :grumpy:

Omg , we totally discussed beavis and butthead yesterday because of the 90's request them on 3fm now. You know what I mean!:applaud:

Help please! I'm looking for the U2 performance of of a hurricane Katrina benefit show. Not the Superdome one with Green Day. It's indoors, pretty intimate, and one of the songs they do is "One" with Mary J Blige

I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFO-BTmWFKY

The benefit is called "Shelter from the Storm". Anyone knows if U2 did other songs on that? I thought they did one other song.

soapbox: sheeeeeeeeeeesh, mjb's excessive vocal flourishing and dramatic emoting i can live without. i just want the understated quietness of Adam and U2. :|

Can someone please tell me what the name of that video was where Bono said he wasn't cool but that "I'm Irish and I'm hot...I'm sorry, I think hot means something different in America"? I think it was one of those countdowns for something they do on TV. I always, always forget what it was. :grumpy:

I don't know what it was about either. Maybe some kind of sexy people countdown. But Bono is on n° 20, which is NOT right :shame: :lol:
I couldn't find it on YouTube, so I uploaded the file:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
:)

Hi folks! I'm looking for a short clip from It Might Get Loud. It's Edge in the locker room (looking place) and he's jamming on the guitar and singing a bit of a song. The words were pretty forgettable. Like... "Goodbye" or "So long"? It was a really rockerish tune, and Edge's voice is so solid there! Loved it!

You can see the visuals only of the locker room at the end of this vid:

The Edge plays Stairway to heaven - YouTube

The song is glad to see you go, if that helps with your search,
Its a Ramones song! but the piece of vid. your talking about is not available yet on youtube.

No problem , I can't rip IMGL from a DVD and cut it out myself , but maybe someone else has the time and software to do so! Good luck! :hi5::hug:

THANKSSSS Angel-of-Harlem! Y'allz so nice! There's a bit of Dallas in y'all! i agree, I love Edge's rendition! His 'lead singer' voice! And the guitar sound is so crunchy it sounds like a Gibson Les Paul to me untrained ear:lol:

Back
Top Bottom