U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, youtube is so crazy. I guess Oprah's company really got on your case, Mephy!

Are they tracking you by IP address? So if you move house, you could start over, maybe? :hmm:

That makes me laugh because he was clearly in the middle of signing those things when she went back to him, and then he just walks off.

Eh? I don't see Bono walking away. Was that bit not in the youtube video above?

I'm glad Ellen knows Adam. I just wish we saw him in there too! U2 needs to interview on Ellen for the next album promo. Although they probably only do late-nights and not matinees. East Coast is easier for me too :D

:lol: well I'm not that desperate. :wink: But yeah I really don't know, I haven't tried so maybe you can just make a new one. I'm not real interested in making an account to use their site anymore though.

Yeah I had hundreds of them too! And I didn't care that they deleted my videos because I still have them all, I just felt bad that so many people were looking for them (and still do!) and they're gone now. I had maybe 150 u2 videos up, many that aren't there anymore though I know some people are adding them again, and a pretty big u2 following, so I just felt bad about that. I still laugh though at the letter I got stating that not only could I never again make an account there, I could not use or even visit the site again either. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that really sucks. I think I subscribed to your old account. I really wouldn't mind so much if they were at least consistent with what gets you suspended, because there are tons of accounts with way more of the same kinds of videos I got deleted for.

Eh? I don't see Bono walking away. Was that bit not in the youtube video above?

I'm glad Ellen knows Adam. I just wish we saw him in there too! U2 needs to interview on Ellen for the next album promo. Although they probably only do late-nights and not matinees. East Coast is easier for me too :D

Nope, it's in the clip I posted a download for though :)

Yeah, that really sucks. I think I subscribed to your old account. I really wouldn't mind so much if they were at least consistent with what gets you suspended, because there are tons of accounts with way more of the same kinds of videos I got deleted for.

I created an account on Vimeo just for uploading things once in a while when someone specifically asks for something. They have the same rules there but so far I think the big companies haven't come down as strict there maybe since they are still pretty small.

I created an account on Vimeo just for uploading things once in a while when someone specifically asks for something. They have the same rules there but so far I think the big companies haven't come down as strict there maybe since they are still pretty small.

What's your account there if you don't mind me asking? I miss your YouTube account.

Ok, I'll be doing that then. :D Just subscribe to the account I guess so you'll know, or check back once in a while. I won't be checking if any of the videos are also on you tube though, so there may be things you've seen there too, but oh well.

Ok, I'll be doing that then. :D Just subscribe to the account I guess so you'll know, or check back once in a while. I won't be checking if any of the videos are also on you tube though, so there may be things you've seen there too, but oh well.

Yay! :applaud: And quite alright! Just an excuse to watch them again. :D

:love: thanks for reuploading the Kylie video! I still have a ton of screen caps of him getting out of the car :shifty: but this is much better

I was thinking about uploading the duet too, but wasn't sure who put together that video and didn't want anyone thinking I was stealing it. But OMG YES I LOVE that duet. :heart: he sounds so good too. And well it's just. :love:

Yes I know which mix you mean , U2mixers, he always said that he would upload another one with the images of the White Diamond documentary. But he never did! I'm tempted to make one myself but I don't think I have the right editing software:lol:. He sounds and looks the part. And Kylie is just the cutest thing ever, I like her very much. She's a true showgirl.

I know the song has appeared on both Kylie's and Robbie Williams' hits collections, so I would assume it's not an issue of the song itself, like "it can only be on Robbie's stuff."

Unless he has a say in what they do with the song, and he said no? That seems unlikely. We'll blame Paul McGuiness, since that's more fun than blaming a faceless record label. :)

I know the song has appeared on both Kylie's and Robbie Williams' hits collections, so I would assume it's not an issue of the song itself, like "it can only be on Robbie's stuff."

Unless he has a say in what they do with the song, and he said no? That seems unlikely. We'll blame Paul McGuiness, since that's more fun than blaming a faceless record label. :)

That's true. I hadn't thought about Robbie. (why would you once Bono's in the picturre? :lol:)

Interesting though that the Bono version is included on her album right? So if it were him, the audio was ok'd anyway. :hmm: maybe he just didn't want the visual of the Bono hotness version out there.

Ha. Maybe he realized that pulling the collar out of his pocket crossed the line from "playful fun" to "sexiness explosion," and he didn't want to cause heart attacks to so many women around the globe.

:lol: I meant Robbie might have felt intimidated by Bono's visual. Bono doesn't CARE how many hearts he explodes. :angry:

I mean, look at that face. You telling me that's not the face of a man who cares?

It's a caring smirk. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom