U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I just like to see embedded files since you can see what you are clicking, and can watch them on the same page, that's just me though! The first Manray video is still waiting in line for its upload. (Free useraccount = waiting in line :sigh:)

I got distracted by Edge and Larry. This is good though. It will keep my preoccupied until they start putting new stuff out.

Ok songs 1-6 from Manray are up. The rest will have to wait as my upload limit for the week has been reached there. :sigh:

Slightly better/longer (but the sound is like half a second off the video) - I uploaded the file because youtube suspended me 2 weeks ago :(

Anyone else can feel free to upload it if they like though :)

OMG THANK YOU. :hug::hug::hug: I've never seen the longer part. Bono and Ellen are basically my two favourite people ever so I cherish this video, and now it's even better. :D Haha, he just runs away. Poor Ellen. :lol:

OMG THANK YOU. :hug::hug::hug: I've never seen the longer part. Bono and Ellen are basically my two favourite people ever so I cherish this video, and now it's even better. :D Haha, he just runs away. Poor Ellen. :lol:

That makes me laugh because he was clearly in the middle of signing those things when she went back to him, and then he just walks off.

Permanently, my account is completely gone :sad: I blame Oprah, it happened after I uploaded a few clips from her show :slant:

The thing I'm most annoyed about is losing all my favourites.

Permanently, my account is completely gone :sad: I blame Oprah, it happened after I uploaded a few clips from her show :slant:

The thing I'm most annoyed about is losing all my favourites.

Yeah I had hundreds of them too! And I didn't care that they deleted my videos because I still have them all, I just felt bad that so many people were looking for them (and still do!) and they're gone now. I had maybe 150 u2 videos up, many that aren't there anymore though I know some people are adding them again, and a pretty big u2 following, so I just felt bad about that. I still laugh though at the letter I got stating that not only could I never again make an account there, I could not use or even visit the site again either. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom