U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunate that his bodyguard was on the other side of the ramp. Haha. The other guy is venue security. He can't help it as he needs to look the other way.

:drool::faint: Pro shot images. Well done camera-crew. Looks fantastic.
So its going to be released on the 14th of november.

:reject::reject: Well spotted. Lmao. I was half thinking about the documentary that's apparently coming with it but just read that they will broadcast that a weekish before?
Either way. Exiting times to be a U2 fan. Will be excellent timing for that month, my post concert depression phase might hit :shifty:.

:reject::reject: Well spotted. Lmao. I was half thinking about the documentary that's apparently coming with it but just read that they will broadcast that a weekish before?
Either way. Exiting times to be a U2 fan. Will be excellent timing for that month, my post concert depression phase might hit :shifty:.

yeah I think the documentary comes out the Saturday before. I'm so excited that when I called to complain about the price of my cable bill a few months ago, they hooked me up with HBO for free for a year :drool: so I'll get to actually be able to see it and dvr it. :hyper:

So is the documentary thing also going to be on HBO? It was announced so long ago that I sort of forgo about both of these until last night when U2.com posted this video on FB.

Yes I according to some people on the forum here the Doc. wil air on HBO too on the 7th of (november? I guess.).
Ooh. I might wanna go and complain too :giggle:

Yes I according to some people on the forum here the Doc. wil air on HBO too on the 7th of (november? I guess.).
Ooh. I might wanna go and complain too :giggle:

if you call to cancel and say it's because of the cost they usually will try to do anything to suck you back in. Last year it was free dvr, this year it's HBO :flirt:

I don't have any satellite or cable anymore, so hopefully there will be some, er, "assistance" in watching all of these nice HBO U2 things in November. :whistle: *coughYouTubeanyone?cough*

That was actually fucking hilarious! Maybe I was just a bit loopy from waking up but I was laughing my ass off watching that.

"Can't think of a reason why not!"

Does anyone have Bono and Edge playing "Two Shots of Happy..." on the Frank Sinatra thing from CBS? I haven't seen that yet.

I've seen it floating around on a spanish U2 facebook page, but can't find it back anymore.

Does anyone out there is there a place to find. Elevation live on snl that had Val Kilmire in it.? If not I understand it’s from 2000 thank you!

Back
Top Bottom