U2ube Links Thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the best part of Being Mick was not the fact that Bono is in it....there's a scene where Mick wants to get on an airplane and doesn't have his passport. The woman checking him in has an accent and kept saying "I sink you must have it with you...." instead of pronouncing it as "think." I loved Mick's reaction when he got on the plane. I haven't seen it in years but I just remember laughing out loud over that and watching it a few times.

I thought he was just being arrogant. I remember seeing this film and thinking: Bono is so much more humble and nicer than Mick. I have no idea what kind of person Mick is in real life, but that scene in particular made me go :rolleyes:

Being snarky because someone in a foreign country cannot pronounce words in your own language properly just isn't very fine, I'm sorry.

Hey, here's an early gig I saw yesterday
U2 | The Ocean | May 15, 1981 | Music Video - wolfgangsvault.com
It's funny how they started playing in small venues with electricity problems and ended up playing in sold out stadiums. And Bono eating grapes on-stage... that's something we don't get to see these days :cute:
Maybe some of you have already seen it, maybe some of you haven't. I hope you enjoy, anyway :)

I thought he was just being arrogant. I remember seeing this film and thinking: Bono is so much more humble and nicer than Mick. I have no idea what kind of person Mick is in real life, but that scene in particular made me go :rolleyes:

Being snarky because someone in a foreign country cannot pronounce words in your own language properly just isn't very fine, I'm sorry.

I've asked you many times to get off my case and not to comment on my posts if you don't like what I have to say. I could care less what you thought about that scene in the film or of my comments regarding Mick.

Hey, here's an early gig I saw yesterday
U2 | The Ocean | May 15, 1981 | Music Video - wolfgangsvault.com
It's funny how they started playing in small venues with electricity problems and ended up playing in sold out stadiums. And Bono eating grapes on-stage... that's something we don't get to see these days :cute:
Maybe some of you have already seen it, maybe some of you haven't. I hope you enjoy, anyway :)

Thank you for posting these! I was watching an oooold video of them doing I Fall Down last night!

I've asked you many times to get off my case and not to comment on my posts if you don't like what I have to say. I could care less what you thought about that scene in the film or of my comments regarding Mick.

And I could care less about your post. I was commenting on Mick. My comment could have been made in answer to anyone's posts. Do you think I follow you. Ridiculous. If you don't want to read my posts, ignore them. I have every right to have my own opinion and say it here. Sorry I insulted your feelings towards Mr. Jagger.

And I could care less about your post. I was commenting on Mick. My comment could have been made in answer to anyone's posts. Do you think I follow you. Ridiculous. If you don't want to read my posts, ignore them. I have every right to have my own opinion and say it here. Sorry I insulted your feelings towards Mr. Jagger.

Did I say you follow me? No. But anytime you post in reference to something I've said it's to argue. Your previous post referred to only things that I said in my post, so no you weren't just commenting on Mick, or anyone else's post, because you clearly mention things I referred to in my post. You're always looking for a fight or a way to make Bono out to be some sort of god.

I actually do have you on ignore. It's been quite nice. But when I saw you posted in this thread after I posted, I knew it was going to be some bullshit comment about what I had to say because you've done it many times before. I actually asked you to also put me on ignore but clearly you haven't gotten around doing it. I'm tired of you so please stay away from me and do not comment about anything I say on this website.

oh and this is a joke..."Sorry I insulted your feelings towards Mr. Jagger." I think every person you've ever interacted with here can say the same thing to you about Precious Bono because you're ALWAYS insulted about every single little thing any one says about him.

REQUEST!
I watched the Glasto performance again today, and after all this time i still haven't found the band intro before I Still Haven't Found (ba dum tss! :rimshot:)
So that's my request :)

REQUEST!
I watched the Glasto performance again today, and after all this time i still haven't found the band intro before I Still Haven't Found (ba dum tss! :rimshot:)
So that's my request :)

I can not remember them doing an introduction, due to the time they where given.At festivals you cant play sets of 2-to 2.5 hours, unless you ask for it.
And they didn't. Bono actually decided to shut his yap :D And just play song, after song, after song.
(I was there!) And I either do not remember,or they didn't do a band intro.

I can not remember them doing an introduction, due to the time they where given.At festivals you cant play sets of 2-to 2.5 hours, unless you ask for it.
And they didn't. Bono actually decided to shut his yap :D And just play song, after song, after song.
(I was there!) And I either do not remember,or they didn't do a band intro.

Oh, ok. I had the impression that the band intro had been cut out (by the BBC maybe?), because all the videos form that performance have a short blackout before I Still Haven't Found, then there's Bono and Edge laughing, and then the song starts. So that's why I asked...
Thanks for your response :up:

I was there and sent this to setlist party thread from there

Edge Sorcerer of Sound
Larry the Knight who says No
Adam Sir Galahad
Bono Friar Tuck

so, there ya go :D:up:

I was there and sent this to setlist party thread from there

Edge Sorcerer of Sound
Larry the Knight who says No
Adam Sir Galahad
Bono Friar Tuck

so, there ya go :D:up:

So that was the Glasto intro or not ? :crack:If it was I don't remember ..
Haha , can imagine me being so f*cked up.

^ That's great, I've never seen this! Is it from the movie "Inside Out" (I haven't seen it yet)?

Does anyone know when this video was filmed? I don't think I've ever seen these glasses on Bono.

Back
Top Bottom