U2's christmas card 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
card2012-adam-F1.jpg

card2013-bonof.jpg

card2013-larry4f.jpg

card2013-edfe-f1.jpg

Hello U2's fans!

I would like to invite all of you to write your message to U2'members, celebrating this Christmas time. Write your message and win a draw of Ordinary Love-10 inch vinyl - via Amazon.com: ordinary love

To post your message to Adam, Bono, Larry and The Edge:
You must to click on "Comente" (19/12/2013) - (IMMEDIATELY BELOW U2'S PHOTO, THE MESSAGES and the box: 'Posted by reginaonumb in "); then will open a box, and you'll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site); after, type your message (you can include a link of a photo) and click on "ENVIAR COMENTARIO"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... type the signs and click on "ENVIAR". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post.
"U2's Christmas Card 2013":
U2 CARDS

Win:
1 Ordinary Love - 10 inch vinyl pressing for the movie Mandela: Long WalK to Freedom

The vinyl will be sponsored by myself. The draw will be filmed and available on youtube. This draw will happen after December 25, 2013 and will retain the names of the fans who post the message until this date and add the e-mail into the comments.

If, for any reason this record won't be available, cause is part of a limited edition, the prize will be an item of U2 shop.
Any suggestion, critics, protests, additional info, support; contact me: reginaonumb@globo.com
reginaonumb@hotmail.com

thank you so much (so sorry for my bad english) :sexywink:

Regina O'Numb :wave:

Music Rising: Music Rising
follow Music Rising:twitter - http://twitter.com/musicrising
Add Music Rising on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Rising/149083411680?ref=ts

Back
Top Bottom