U2 to perform LIVE every night on LETTERMAN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: SUPER!! Awesome!!

I'm just surprised they didn't go back to Conan. He gave them the entire hour. They were great on the show, and it was also totally funny. Letterman is such a stick in the mud sometimes.

anyways i don't care!! they could appear on the price is right for all I care, as long as they perform!! They always make it great.

(still wish they'd appear on conan though :reject:)

and the today show,
and good morning america,
and late late night with craig ferguson
and the evening news,
and oprah
and jimmy kimmel
and the noon time news,
and every show in between.......

there's only hoping I'll be able to see it on YouTube. I need to move to a civilised country. and soon... :|

Erm U2 what about the rest of the world ie Europe and UK/Ireland??
They had better be doing plenty of stuff over here to make up!!

Great for NY fans and good luck to anyone going looking forwaard to seeing some new photos!:up:

When are you leaving for Italy, before the album comes out, so you can get it over there before it comes out over here.

When are you leaving for Italy, before the album comes out, so you can get it over there before it comes out over here.

I am leaving on March 2nd hahhaha!! The same day it comes out in the states! Ironic huh? :)

Plus I just changed my travel dates from the 10th to the 2nd. That was before I knew about the Letterman week extravaganza!!
It's ok, I will just have something to look forward to watching when I get home!!!!:hyper::hyper:

I know right? But it's Italy, how can I turn that down? I love it!!

My U2 fix will have to be delayed a bit, but maybe by some fluke they will show it over there too!!

The WHOLE of Italy or a specific part? How exciting! No you absolutely CANNOT turn it down.

As for your U2 'fix', where there's a will there's a way, do not despair. :hug:

I am leaving on March 2nd hahhaha!! The same day it comes out in the states! Ironic huh? :)

Plus I just changed my travel dates from the 10th to the 2nd. That was before I knew about the Letterman week extravaganza!!
It's ok, I will just have something to look forward to watching when I get home!!!!:hyper::hyper:

Maybe you an get it at the airport? :shrug:

The WHOLE of Italy or a specific part? How exciting! No you absolutely CANNOT turn it down.

As for your U2 'fix', where there's a will there's a way, do not despair. :hug:

Thanks!! I am going to be in Roma and Florence!!!!:drool::drool:
I cannot wait! My first trip to Italia!
Italy loves U2 so I will probably get a U2 fix in one way or another!
:love:

Brit Awards 18 Feb
Echo Awards 21 Feb
French TV 23 Feb
Radio 1 27 Feb

well until tonight that was 1 appearance in the UK for 1 song be reasonable!!!
2 radio interviews big wow!! especially after the last Radio 1 farce in Dublin with competition winners.

U2 are playing live on the Jonathon Ross show February 27th 9taped the day before) I'm a bit happier now!!:lol::hyper:

It just dawned on me, I guess they are not returning to Conan, because Conan will be in los angeles by then. He's leaving his New York show the end of february. :(

No "in the year 2000" or "secrets"..... But hey, 5 nights in a row, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom