U2 @ the 2009 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ha--I clicked on that link and my internet and everything else totally shut down, and I just now got everything restored. :sad: Thank God I got to see them on TV. The shots of Bono with the eye-liner when he took his glasses off: it just looked like bags under his eyes to me. :huh: Other than that, I enjoyed the performance, even though I'm not as enamoured of the song as a lot of people are. I don't mind the creepers at all. Not enough Adam.

And I like Coldplay--I even clapped when they started performing "Viva la Vida", and when they won their first Grammy.

Credit by photo SIL:

ATgAAAC5skLx4MRCHjWHn7YAMmHon7oBc4hW0BlgmCNx2hyY1t-VHOJTYIh-IC-Az-BgvUeI1qwRhQN1k7plVWS6TIoTAJtU9VBtohJSy4td09RyqLTBq2bTmkYeDQ.jpg

ATgAAAA_cYxV4hVpuHmq-xj5F0JAR92Hi4JStRGLelR-vE6cWVTpoBzcWkFw3DIQstYT3E0Hyq4jOmVONooHyE5OyIhoAJtU9VB5V4VOEc_L_OLSH2YfiDcJXkDYQQ.jpg

ATgAAADdFTReYul4rCuY9oYUayUX3a9-xjNpcLwbJgxY_vZu87APYoefGxXjNMC81BTLyPv14-1IC9yYHDLLWjVBtGg7AJtU9VCkQ6qKMcQG9W8LCpXo5PGemsDS5Q.jpg

ATgAAABSwQViJ02pjy0WGCxDuQMF0zOzNQRUwdvJXywwbDTt7DovsbEJZUsT6fSJ_DtGyrvXIdnJ3BkXjZiP8X8uhux2AJtU9VCJ0gB3rivW6v3BMWK9DKQJzjKmBQ.jpg

Ha--I clicked on that link and my internet and everything else totally shut down, and I just now got everything restored. :sad: Thank God I got to see them on TV. The shots of Bono with the eye-liner when he took his glasses off: it just looked like bags under his eyes to me. :huh: Other than that, I enjoyed the performance, even though I'm not as enamoured of the song as a lot of people are. I don't mind the creepers at all. Not enough Adam.

And I like Coldplay--I even clapped when they started performing "Viva la Vida", and when they won their first Grammy.

I think Bono just doesnt get enough sleep. Coldplay did sound good too =)

no eyeliner in 1st pic with fan, eyeliner in 2nd (headed in to Grammys / rehearsal or something?) Just an observation, so no, he prob isn't at the market with eyeliner on!

Ok the guyliner is SO NOT sexy!!! It makes him look kinda gay...sorry. Someone needs to confiscate all of his eyeliner...tell Ali not to lend Bono any of hers...and have someone check his eyes before every performance cause thats GOTTA GO!

LOLOLOL I couldn't agree more, glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Did larry color his hair dark? I am surprised that the Larry lovers aren't a buzz.

Back
Top Bottom