U2 @ the 2009 Grammy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm in the uk, hope there's pix soon or it gets uploaded to youtube! *impatient* lol

Ok found this.
16529307lauramullen28200971736PM.jpg

That is right Maryanne, you are right here with me girl. We are mountain standard time, Arizona....stinks! Did you see online? I couldn't find the link fast enough...

I will go watch for pix..

Nope, just got back from a day at the Renaissance Faire and thought I'd missed it. So I'm actually relieved that we live in a backwards state!!

Wow! Thanks for the lnk, they really rocked out!!!! :love: 'twas super exciting to get to see them do it live!!!!

Bono looking super hawt or what?! :combust:

Not enough close-ups though&more on Edge! :lol:

wow, thank you "Coldplay" for making U2 look a lot better. Where is the rest of the band and who invited Kanye??

they put the lyrics on the screen for B!:lol:

Not really, they were behind him.

ummm... is B lip synching????

Umm, absolutely not, you can totally hear him struggling. What a difficult song to sing. And it was over way too fast. Shame they didn't show more closeups of anyone. Very energetic and dynamic performance, but obviously they haven't quite figured out yet how to do the song live.

I like the first part of Coldplay's set. But, nothing they do now can top the Politik performance with the string orchestra.

Back
Top Bottom