U2 Sims

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sims 2 body shop isn't an actual part of the game , I think helps you create your own custom outfits and details to your sim by "modding" them.

You can just buy or download a normal sims game like the sims 3 ( The basic game you need) and install and play , you can already build a genuine person.
My sims are completely built from standard sims 3 game items/bodies.

I've tried using Sims Body Shop, I had to use photoshop to modify a few hair meshes. It's an extremely complicated and long winded process, I was on the verge of chucking my laptop out of the window :crack: but it is a useful tool if you can learn how to use it. You will need photoshop/gimp in order to do mesh modifying, meshes basically make up hair/clothes in the Sims. If you have sims 3 though, there's no need for Body Shop, as domo-kun said, s3 has tons of sliders and it's so much easier to make your sim using s3 alone :D

Same here. All the U2 Sims I posted were made with a basic game, nothing added. You can do nearly anything to create your Sims, right down to designing the shape of their nose. They even let you add a light smattering of freckles on Bono's face. :cute:

Its called bittorrent, combined with a bit of piratebay and voila, free sims.:wink:

I received S3 Pets for Christmas today (Happy Holidays, by the way! :wave:) and there were a few hilarious moments where I added some horses to the U2 household. My particular favourite is this one:
Screenshot-291.jpg

That is meant to be Larry on the horse, I know it doesn't look much like him. I've tried re-making him, but they all come out funny, so I left the modifying alone :yikes:

I received S3 Pets for Christmas today (Happy Holidays, by the way! :wave:) and there were a few hilarious moments where I added some horses to the U2 household. My particular favourite is this one:
Screenshot-291.jpg

That is meant to be Larry on the horse, I know it doesn't look much like him. I've tried re-making him, but they all come out funny, so I left the modifying alone :yikes:

Dear Larry. You have to put your LEFT leg in the stirrups, becuase if you use the right one. you end up in a situation like this^:wink:

These are my daughters from a couple years ago. They were made with just a regular sims game, no patches or anything, but I thought they were still pretty good! :D I like Bono's freckles.

Bono and Adam watch TV

bonoadamsimch1.jpg

bonoadamsimch2.jpg

Wow, this Bono is really good, I love the freckles, something I have to remember whenever I get the chance to play The Sims.
I have Sims 2 and have avoided buying Sims 3 because I realised that Mac is a very limited gaming machine. Not even all the expansion packs were released for Mac and the program Simpe that's needed for making own meshes or advanced adjustments isn't released for Mac either.
I guess Mac owners are being punished or something.
Of course it's no problem downloading others work but I really want to make 100% my own meshes so I can upload on these sites too.

Have to check if all the Sims 3 expansion packs and programs are available for Mac now. I wanna make U2 sims. :heart:

Wow, this Bono is really good, I love the freckles, something I have to remember whenever I get the chance to play The Sims.
I have Sims 2 and have avoided buying Sims 3 because I realised that Mac is a very limited gaming machine. Not even all the expansion packs were released for Mac and the program Simpe that's needed for making own meshes or advanced adjustments isn't released for Mac either.
I guess Mac owners are being punished or something.
Of course it's no problem downloading others work but I really want to make 100% my own meshes so I can upload on these sites too.

Have to check if all the Sims 3 expansion packs and programs are available for Mac now. I wanna make U2 sims. :heart:

Same here. I'm a Mac user

Back
Top Bottom